Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

checksum

Discussion on checksum within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
checksum

any1 know what algorithm is used to validate the kom file when a the patcher is trying to update the program?
for elsword - indonesia, it's the checksum written in:

since there's usually a lot of people in my country having trouble updating their elsword with the patcher, I'm thinking to create my own updater...

I'd found that they used adler32, but it only succeded for file with "filetime=0" (i.e: it's correct for "elsword.exe", but not for "data001.kom")

tried to mix the filetime as the salt, xor it with the adler32's result, but there still no results.

thank you.

Tags
adler, checksum, elsword, patch, update

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Checksum ???
04/20/2011 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Wenn ich z.b ein Skript drin hab kommt immer Error und warrock schliest sich! Hat G1 das wieder eingefügt?
[Help]Need help with checksum
12/23/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I am trying to hack a game but there is a checksum that changes each time i perform a certain skill/action. How can i calculate or bypass it? Please respond in english
Q:about CRC checksum
11/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
anyone have the right checksum extractor for GCPH??? please anyone?? im having a hardtime searching for it... Please if you do have one please PM me..THANKS!:)
I need Checksum..
10/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hey anyone know the checksum for +255 with 255 elements equips? if so please share your knowledge, thanks lol
CheckSum
08/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello, i removed checksum from my MSG server, and now work, but if i make more than 1000* eudemons have loyality 0 and Quality GOOD. What's need to do ?? Thanks 1