Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELSWORD PH: DC ISSUES

Discussion on ELSWORD PH: DC ISSUES within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELSWORD PH: DC ISSUES

For the last time kindly read:

1st:
From the start dont open elitepvpers website while doing your hacks.. i know most of you guys are reading instruction while doing the hack, fiddler is reading it too.. thats why whenever you guys start hacking while the site is open it closes automatically.. try not to open it, just copy and paste it on notepad.. and there u read.. dont let fiddler read any hacking websites, ur just helping gameguard detects something ain't appropriate for the game..

2nd:
As u enter successfully what i mean is ur inside the game now... go fields and wait there.. 1min is long enough try hitting monsters or something.. if u feel ur doing it right try dungeon solo...

3rd:
Before all this guide works, be sure that u really know how to bypass it,, if not sorry for u this is the last hint i can give.. meaning "THIS METHOD IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS THE BYPASS BUT JUST KEEP GETTING DC" ...

Thats all thank you... kindly click thanks if it helps ill appreciate it.. happy gaming
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 08:16   #2

Ok sir. Thanks for the Tip. anyways it will still dont work for others.
Old 11/16/2013, 08:28   #3

Regarding on the DC Issue on Bypassing the game whether you are doing it right, The problem is on your PC

Base on my experience, I'm using Win7 OS and it works fine there No DC issues even my connection sucks. But when I tried it on WinXP it auto close your game even. So what I mean is Bypassing the game on WinXP is not working.

P.S: I don't know if someone manage to bypass the game using WinXP OS. Not my concern tho, because I'm using Win7 OS just sharing some informations.
Old 11/16/2013, 08:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shilva024 View Post
Regarding on the DC Issue on Bypassing the game whether you are doing it right, The problem is on your PC

Base on my experience, I'm using Win7 OS and it works fine there No DC issues even my connection sucks. But when I tried it on WinXP it auto close your game even. So what I mean is Bypassing the game on WinXP is not working.

P.S: I don't know if someone manage to bypass the game using WinXP OS. Not my concern tho, because I'm using Win7 OS just sharing some informations.
Im using WinXp and it works like a charm!
Old 11/16/2013, 08:49   #5

Good for you. Well others are having issue on bypassing the game on WinXP too bad I'm using Win7 aswell so It works fine for me
Old 11/16/2013, 09:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euclase View Post
Good for you. Well others are having issue on bypassing the game on WinXP too bad I'm using Win7 aswell so It works fine for me
@Euclase, sir have you updated your 35 kom for Boss rush?
Old 11/16/2013, 11:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermcmc View Post
@Euclase, sir have you updated your 35 kom for Boss rush?
oh hello killer yes I just updated my MiniBoss and Boss Stage Hack kindly visit my threads. Btw dont forget to give me a thanks and feedback . I'll highly appreciate it
Old 11/16/2013, 14:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euclase View Post
oh hello killer yes I just updated my MiniBoss and Boss Stage Hack kindly visit the my threads. Btw dont forget to give me a thanks and feedback . I'll highly appreciate it
Will do.. Thanks!.
Old 11/17/2013, 06:30   #9

any tips in "no response from the sever"?
Old 11/17/2013, 06:48   #10

I am using Windows Vista. And I almost got in. I reached after the character selection screen, then 3 seconds into the game, suddenly crashed.

Rinse... repeat... same thing.

Also I have noticed that after opening Elsword client (unhacked one) My google chrome won't load anything anymore until I restart my laptop.

Something is preventing it from browsing?
Old 11/17/2013, 07:11   #11

one of the cons for using fiddler with new bypass method., google wont load, mozilla will hang up, internet explorer will load more pop-ups.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2013, 18:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by herohenson View Post
one of the cons for using fiddler with new bypass method., google wont load, mozilla will hang up, internet explorer will load more pop-ups.
I see, now I understand it's with the fiddler that's causing it.
Old 11/18/2013, 09:11   #13

For everyone else in this forum/section that keeps on insisting that FIDDLER still works as a bypass requirement for ELSPH, you're all either: A) Simply lying/trolling or B) Definitely has ZERO idea of GameGuard's new protection scheme.

How can I say so?
Like I've said countless times before in different threads, you cannot RELY on FIDDLER anymore. Sure, you might get lucky sometimes and pass through the server/channel selection and character selection of the game but SOONER OR LATER you'll DEFINITELY GET DC-ED after a few minutes in game.

You just simply cannot trade blows with GA anymore using those old bypass tricks.
Thanks
2 Users