Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Inquiries] Question/Answer Thread

Discussion on [Inquiries] Question/Answer Thread within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Inquiries] Question/Answer Thread

So this section is really messed up to the point that it really needs help and get organized.

And because one of our former comrades in the Grand Chase section have started a vital thread like this, (Rich, its time you also returned to this forum if you can read this now) I've decided to take the liberty of starting ONE for the Elsword section since all sorts of spam and cluttered questions that just keep on getting repeated time and again have been rampant.

Do post your QUESTIONS here in this thread to avoid redundant threads with the very same iterated inquiries. Me and the rest of the team will TRY our best to give you the APPROPRIATE pointers and answers. However, do not expect blatant spoonfeeding and obvious questions will most likely be ignored.

I am also going to take this chance to notify anyone that all of your PMs to me or us will also be most likely ignored. Ask your questions here instead.

And just as our old comrade have stated, we'll stick to HIS rules in tribute to his legacy in this gaming forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSins View Post
Ok since everyone is making simple spam thread just to ask questions, I decided to make this thread so all questions with their respective answers will be posted here for later use.

So start posting and let the knowledge of all your problems and solution will be pooled here for future references.

Rules
  • No spam
  • No flame
  • No insults
  • Only questions
  • Only answers
  • Only discussion

There you have it. Start posting your questions now and we'll be responding to it via quoting.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 20:34   #2

what does this mean? List Box error unregistered font
Old 11/08/2013, 20:39   #3

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
And just as our old comrade have stated, we'll stick to HIS rules in tribute to his legacy in this gaming forum
I have never heard or read anything from him... And I'm now for 3 years in this forum.

But anyway, I support this thread. It would be best if this thread could become a sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectgum View Post
Font is damaged/something went wrong with packing/unpacking the new kom. If a restart doesn't help then try to load data036 new, if that doesn't help reinstall and it should do the trick. (At least for me it was like that)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 20:42   #4

when i use fiddler and open my elsword it goes smoothly for the launcher but after that the game wont start this only pops up "List box error unregistered font" a little help here pls

and btw im using lexjen's moded data36.kom

ow thanks for the quick reply, ill try it out
Old 11/08/2013, 20:46   #5

Quote:
That's what happens when you mess up with UI-related data koms and when ATTEMPTING to modify item-related queries in a wrong way such as editing a shop's available items for sale as an example. Do be careful on modifying stuff like these and besides, the changes will just be client-sided. You will get disconnected or will not be able to purchase the modified shop items at all. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
I have never heard or read anything from him... And I'm now for 3 years in this forum.

But anyway, I support this thread. It would be best if this thread could become a sticky.
That's probably because he was just active in the Grand Chase section as most of us were back then. And he retired (I think) on this forum after being an ex-mod. Thanks for the support though. If ever I am not online, my other buddies will be answering the questions XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 21:01   #6

ok thnks for the info but im not the one who modded that kom file i just downloaded it from lexjen's thread.
Old 11/08/2013, 21:03   #7

Quote:
ok thnks for the info but im not the one who modded that kom file i just downloaded it from lexjen's thread.
As far as I know, he does not update that thread anymore.

Everytime the game gets updated with new features and events, you should also update the modifications you made in your hacks to avoid UI problems like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 21:11   #8

hehe ok, im only a newbie. i dont even know how to mod lol

im just using other's kom files. what im looking for is modded kom that for dungeon runs only
Old 11/08/2013, 23:33   #9

elite*gold: 2
Thumbs Up for this thread. It would help the section to be less messy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2013, 02:19   #10

why is it, the word from EternalSins that
Tagalog language is allowed isn't written on the box.
Old 11/09/2013, 02:41   #11

Because MAYBE it's edited. Probably.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2013, 03:43   #12

Does having a high combo and technical score increases the drop rate or only exp gain?
And, I saw the files for the PVP NPC in the kom, if I will edit it to have their hp to 1 or auto-kill them, will it have an effect on PVP if I face them and to the normal players I am facing?
Old 11/09/2013, 04:01   #13

I guess high combo won't affect drop rate cause it will only apply after you clear the boss although it adds exp.
Old 11/09/2013, 05:18   #14

I need help about summoning monsters in dungeon.
what kom? what lua?
What code should i edit there?
(Auto Summon) in 1st stage .
Old 11/09/2013, 06:41   #15

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwalk View Post
why is it, the word from EternalSins that
Tagalog language is allowed isn't written on the box.
Because there is no Elsword PH section here at this moment.
Thanks
2 Users