Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The ultimate training dungeon

Discussion on The ultimate training dungeon within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

This post contains valuable information about the project so please, before downloading, read.
Having that said I would like to introduce you the new, mighty, Henir training dungeon! An exciting dungeon brought to you by me and of course Blowfy! Some of you may be familiar with the beta version of this project posted by Blowfy a while ago. Unlike last time, this time we made sure that you’re going to have lots and lots of fun playing through this dungeon.
Now, the name might already gave you an idea of what’s inside the dungeon but just in case you can’t guess, the whole Henir becomes now the home of many unluckly NPC’s and epic NPC’s lost forever inside new(for some of you) and captivant dimensions.
Going inside Henir these days is very dangerous, many of you may step inside and never come back. That’s why we asked a “random” Helputt Seiker to share with you, these brave enough to became a HUNTER, a part of his power:
Bounty Hunter - Big Guns and Bounty Hunter - Heavy Armor
Originally known as Anne's Gift and Poru Hunter

Two gorgeous titles! Both with unimaginable power became now your main “gear” and source of power in this new, dangerous world.
The new Henir contains a various amount of stages. Clearing a stage might be itself troublesome for newcomers, that’s why here and now I’m going to give you some tips. There are stages where, in order to proceed to the next stage, you need to assassinate or/and survive or/and explore or/and wait.
And now in the end of the description some more things that you should know:
1. You must be above lv6 and to find yourself in towns from Elder and above in order to use the training dungeon package.
2. The client is in English, since is an international language and hopefully many of you will be able to understand it.
3. We know some of you migh want to abuse the title. Therefore the Henir challange mode, the other dungeons and the PvP function have been removed for obviously reasons.

Downloads:
The ultimate dungeon Bypass! ->
A masterpiece tool meant to make things easyer for you. All the credits for this tool go to Zykres, the developer of the program.
Bypass Guide:
1. At first extract the bypass wherever you desire but NOT in your Elsword_XX (DE,UK,IT,etc)
2. Open “Pfad” and write the location of your Elsword_XX (DE,UK,IT,etc) data. For example mine is this: “ C:\Program Files\Gameforge4D\Elsword_EN\data\” <- again, this is just an example you must copy/paste the location of your Elsword_XX data, not mine. Save.
3. Copy paste everything inside program’s folder in your Elsword_XX(DE,UK,IT,etc)
4. In the “Original” folder add the non modded(original koms)
5. In the “Ultimative Dungeon” folder add the modded koms
6. Right click on the program’s icon, properties and check the “Run the program as administrator” option.
7. Open the program
8. Push the “Start Normal” button. A message should appear, hit OK. Next, push the “Create backup” button. Another message should appear, hit OK again.
9. From now on, use the Start Game button to start the game using modded koms. After a while you will most probably receive an error. Use the “Bypass” function and hit Alt+Enter.
10. Use Start normal button to patch the non modded koms. This will help you to return to a normal(non modded) client in realtime. Use the normal Elsword starter to open the game after you used the “Start normal” function.

The Koms:
DE ->
ES ->
FR- >
IT- >
PL - >
UK - >

Furthermore, if you encounter technical problems feel free to post them here.
Also I would like to thanks again to Blowfy and Zykres who helped me and shared with me some of their knowledge. Certainly, if it wasn't for their talent I wouldn't have finished this till now.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 09/10/2013, 09:38   #2

elite*gold: 7
Good job Adrian and Blowfy <3
Old 09/10/2013, 09:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by error1003 View Post
Good job Adrian and Blowfy <3
Thank you. I'm glad you like it, also don't forget about Zykres, he made the bypass
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2013, 14:40   #4

Gute Anleitung!
Old 09/10/2013, 15:38   #5

Was das?
Old 09/10/2013, 15:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalot View Post
Was das?
Lies doch.
Ein selbst erstellter Dungeon, mit vielen Extras und so + Vollautomatisches Programm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2013, 16:10   #7

elite*gold: 20
And that it's a extensive Henir dungeon mod? o.Ó
Old 09/10/2013, 16:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
And that it's a extensive Henir dungeon mod? o.Ó
Joa. I like it

Btw - It's no Virus or sth.
This is made by Zykres,Him and Me. He is only new at e-pvp, and I want, that he will post it
Old 09/10/2013, 17:07   #9

*Claps in awe* o-o
Old 09/10/2013, 17:13   #10

great job guys, you're awesome, no link for NA, that's actually good I'll give it a try, soon as i get back home
Old 09/10/2013, 17:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafziel View Post
great job guys, you're awesome, no link for NA, that's actually good I'll give it a try, soon as i get back home
It will come, no worries
Old 09/10/2013, 17:23   #12

Update

It seems that only the UK server had the nerf for Edan. My apologies to these who had a hard time with him.
The new download links for elsword DE, ES, FR, IT and PL are now available in the description.
And remember, you can always report bugs and tehnical issues in this thread.

Also kafziel, there are no links for Elsword NA because the bypass does not work for elsword NA.
On the other hand I can make a version of the training dungeon for NA on request, but I can't provide you a bypass.
Old 09/10/2013, 17:31   #13

I have my own way to bypass NA, but is no big deal, I have accounts on almost any other server to test it, just a question, can you get any drops/exp/ED from this dungeon?
I'll just try to modify the .koms so I can test it later on NA, to save you time
Old 09/10/2013, 17:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafziel View Post
I have my own way to bypass NA, but is no big deal, I have accounts on almost any other server to test it, just a question, can you get any drops/exp/ED from this dungeon?
I'll just try to modify the .koms so I can test it later on NA, to save you time
You will get ED/77 Henir pieces every run
Old 09/10/2013, 17:35   #15

I have this problem