Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ask] Opening Time GoD

Discussion on [Ask] Opening Time GoD within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ask] Opening Time ***

sry if it is the wrong section^^

i wanted to ask if its possible to open the Gate of Darkness on your own [maybe just for you].
i hope you know for what i want it :3 xD
Old 08/22/2013, 17:46   #2

No this is not possible
Old 08/22/2013, 17:48   #3

*** is a preset event which only activates at a specific server time/date, it is serversided so no, there's no way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GrindRoad] Reg opening time! *UPDATED*
09/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey guys, I made this thread for I'll try to gather the register opening time on the days of the week. :) Leave a post with a date (hour, minuite also ofc) when you experienced GrindRoad register page online! I am not sure if it varies or not, probably there is some kind of system in reg opening/closing. Register page: GrindRoad Online
[SWSRO 2]Opening Time
02/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
GM said at 8:00pm (20:00) he meant, the server will be open. he wrote there will be also a new patch to download. GMT+8 (China) server opening time at 20:00p.m. GMT+1 server opening time at 13:00. GMT+2 server opening time at 14:00. http://i48.tinypic.com/2q342me.jpg
Ecsro opening time [by ocean]
09/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Silkroad - Main page check out this new site =] -on topic- view the when the server opens.... post in talk section on silkroad-trader
Server opening time
04/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 41 Replies
Well, as everyone knows, the server has been down for around 12 hours. Ocean said it would be down for "a few hours". The server is obviously not going to be up soon, so my advice would be to go to bed, and start flaming tommorow :) Just leave it for tonight guys, because I doubt it will be up.
MB time opening
12/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello all i want to know the time which i open MB in it affects what i get or no? thanx all:D