Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword Voice-Language Changer/Patcher V1.1 by Shiyumi

Discussion on Elsword Voice-Language Changer/Patcher V1.1 by Shiyumi within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elsword Voice-Language Changer/Patcher V1.1 by Shiyumi

Hello everyone. Since I was annoyed of the Elsword Voices in my language, I created a Patcher/Language Changer.
Since I never programmed anything on another scripting-language than PHP, it's not the best, but it works as it should.

How it works

In comparision to other Patchers, this one does everything by itself, you just have to execute the .bat and the game will start with the Voice Language you want.
It creates a Backup of the Original Voice Files of your Elsword installation everytime you start it. That's because if there's a new patch or something, it will always have a backup of the newest files. (It will always replace the old backup, so don't worry about your hard drive space)
After the "Comparing Versions.." Window closes, it instantly starts to replace the original voice files with the voice files you want. Then the game will start with the voice language you wanted. After finished playing, the patcher will undo the changes (it will replace the changed files with the original files again), so that the patcher won't patch next time you start the game.
Then it will close itself.

Usage

1. Download the Patcher and the language files of the language you want. (Downloads at bottom of the post)
2. Extract both.
3. Put the extracted Files (voice folder and Elsword Voice Language Patcher by Shiyumi.bat) in your Elsword installation directory.
4. Create a Shortcut of "Elsword Voice Language Patcher by Shiyumi.bat" at your Desktop (Or any place you want to start it from)
5. Execute the .bat (Always start as admin, else it won't work)
6. Have fun at playing! PS: Nope, this is not the last step.
7. After playing, when you close the game, don't close the Patcher/Batch window. It will detect automatically that you have closed Elsword and will re-patch some files, then it will close itself.

Picture Tutorial:
Additional Info

This Patcher should work for any Version of Elsword, and it is able to patch from any language to any language.

I only uploaded the japanese voice files, because they're my favorite, but if you want me to upload any other language, just tell me, I will do it.

Currently there aren't any known errors, if you get an error, please tell me.

If you need any help in using this, just ask me.

As everyone of you should know, editing client files is forbidden and you could get banned for this.
But don't worry too much. I'm using this always myself and they can't even check if there's anything wrong with the client. And there hasn't been anyone until now who got banned because of this (as far as I know, if I'm wrong correct me)

Downloads

(Had to put the patcher in a .rar because it would give problems with uploading a .bat)

VIRUSTOTAL REPORT:
(If it shows an error just refresh the site a few times)

The Voice Files

(The Korean Voices download doesn't have a voice folder in it, you have to create the voice folder yourself and put it in next to the patcher in your Elsword installation directory. Korean Voices Uploaded by Kampfkex, thank you~
Around tuesday I'll upload korean voices with the voice folder included.)

Changelog

And at least: Have fun :)
Thanks
49 Users
Old 05/15/2012, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 240
If you make a release always post a virustotal scan or Jotti malware scan
Old 05/16/2012, 00:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
If you make a release always post a virustotal scan or Jotti malware scan
Oh, my mistake, I'll add it in a few minutes.

Edit: No, wait, your mistake, I already posted a VirusTotal Report / a link to the report, you just didn't see it.
I'd make it better see-able, now it's directly under the download
Old 05/16/2012, 15:19   #4

Imma go test it on DE and Korea.
If it works, u definitly get a thanks :3
Old 05/16/2012, 15:25   #5

I thank you too if it works :3

EDIT: It cant find my elsword.exe o.o
Old 05/16/2012, 15:35   #6

If it won't work, just tell me and I'll look why :3
Old 05/16/2012, 15:41   #7

Shiyumi look up to my first comment x.x It cant find my elsword.exe
Old 05/16/2012, 15:49   #8

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitaldragon View Post
Shiyumi look up to my first comment x.x It cant find my elsword.exe
x2.exe wird mit "Elsword.exe" gestartet. Ihr könnt es anpassen.->

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 15:53   #9

I had it to run in the elsword file <.<
Old 05/16/2012, 15:59   #10

You have to put the "voice" Folder and the .bat in the same folder where the elsword.exe is, something like "C:\Program Files\Elsword\"
Or if it is in a Folder of the Publisher than sth. like "C:\Program Files\Publisher Name\Elsword\"
For example on my computer (german Elsword) it is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gameforge4D\Elsword_DE\"

And @Virtuos: No, it uses the normal elsword.exe, the place you marked in the code is when the Patcher checks if Elsword / x2.exe is currently running, nothing else.

Edit: If you guys could tell me where your elsword.exe is located, I could do an update on the .bat so that it will be executable from anywhere~ o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 16:06   #11

I have the german Elsword too. But doesnt matter thanks for the voice
Old 05/16/2012, 16:16   #12

So it works now I guess? :3
Old 05/16/2012, 16:23   #13

Yes it is updating now (50%)
Old 05/16/2012, 16:35   #14