Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword Japanese Voice Patcher! by manuss

Discussion on Elsword Japanese Voice Patcher! by manuss within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/29/2013, 12:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedurk View Post
Did you look at the date? It doesn't even work anymore.
So theres no way to use JP voices now?

Tags
elsword, hack, japanese, patch, voice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Elsword Korean Voice File...
08/28/2013 - Elsword - 1 Replies
Again I request... :p could someone please upload Elsword Korean Voice File... ;) its kinda ill 'to me' to hear german language... :(
what is the japanese title of this english translated japanese song?
05/28/2011 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/onli0721/ a.png what is the japanese title of this english translated japanese song?
[MF] Elsword Japanese Voice
03/19/2011 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
it's in mediafire and it's virus free. i tried virustotal, but the max size is 20mb.. the voice patch is 158mb Japanese Voice for Elsword Jap voice credits goes to a japanese person called ラモス クリスピン from facebook. To use. First copy data079.kom to data097.kom to a seperate folder. Move the file from the downloaded folder to Elsword/data folder, but don't overwrite it yet.
about japanese voice on 1.5.1.4
12/03/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
hey i just wanted to know something :) is there a way i can use the japanese voice on version 1.5.1.4 ? when i use my old files it say failed to initialize game :( i like japanese voice and english text but i dunno how to :) anyone got ideas ?