Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of ways to bypass Elsword NA

Discussion on List of ways to bypass Elsword NA within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 13:22   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hey!
does anyone experienced that you can no longer disconnect AOL desktop during server select screen?
the game freezes(not responding) after I select a server and I need to close it... :/

edit: its working fine now...
Old 10/22/2011, 03:19   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuneKnight102 View Post
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Just visiting the 2nd link in the 1st page () made me bypass the "OUR TERMS OF USE HAVE CHANGED" "Click accept and re-login to the game" account checking of Elsword, now I can play again hahaha, thank you!!
huh? could you explain better? I tried using it and login into my account but it doesnt says anything about the terms of use... :s
Old 10/22/2011, 11:09   #78

this is really getting on my nerve. this would be the second time for me downloading elsword again. urgh. such a pain. now I'm gonna try the GC bypass. AOL is too complicated I installed desktop 10 but it says its 9.something so X that.

good luck for me.
Old 10/23/2011, 11:46   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusxtrike View Post
huh? could you explain better? I tried using it and login into my account but it doesnt says anything about the terms of use... :s
then good for you i guess it only applies to old accounts since we agreed on a different term than the one they are using now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
this is really getting on my nerve. this would be the second time for me downloading elsword again. urgh. such a pain. now I'm gonna try the GC bypass. AOL is too complicated I installed desktop 10 but it says its 9.something so X that.
good luck for me.
i didnt use aol since i have been using the bypasss on gc from the start of the region block of elsword NA.. but why do you have to download elsword again?
Old 10/23/2011, 12:47   #80

use this

just create a free acc

and dl their software
Closed Thread