Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Individual Wallpaper

Discussion on Individual Wallpaper within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Individual Wallpaper

You ever wanted a own wallpaper? Well here you go!

I will make a wallpaper just for you!

If you want one just add me on skype or pm me on here!

Price is between 30-500 e*gold depends on what you want!

You just have to pay when you really like it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GET YOUR INDIVIDUAL LEVEL 30 SMURF NOW!
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Me and my Mate have a ton of level 30 Accounts. They are not cracked and they are not botted, they are actually from real people who sold them to us. Now we want to sell them to you! Every Account has different Champs/Skins/Runes etc. so you have to message me and write what you want to have on your account, i will search our accounts for your requirments and then give you the price. I only accept VERY trusted members to vouch, voucher pays half of the price. Here is the Request...
[WTS] - [Gaia] many characters (PT or individual)
08/05/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
WTS: Ventures 82 INT bower --- 80 FF; 5k sp left (Nova chn sword in storage + 300mil)-----------SOLD Soley 77 bard/cleric --- FF; 140k sp left (about 50 mil)-------------------------------------SOLD iDestiny 71 warlock/cleric --- FF; 200k sp left (about 50 mil) YangLee 73 STR bicheon/fire/cold ---FF; 200k sp left (about 100 mil) Pipan 74 STR heuksal/fire/lightning --- FF; 30k sp left (about 100 mil) They are all on server Gaia (work very well in PT (separetly 2 and 2 and later 2,...
Need a individual.
12/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
who is fluent in C#, knows there way around mySQL including but not limited to mySQL Server,webserver based, phpmyadmin, & navicat. im also looking for someone who is good with troubleshooting problems, & knows what to look for. the reason im requesting is ive been working pretty frequently on the lyzerk's C# emu. all that don't work is autospawn, jobs" 50% done" & alchemy. & a few little things i haven't got around to fixing. if anyone is intrested in helping me finish this up because it is...