Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forum For Sale $45

Discussion on Forum For Sale $45 within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forum For Sale $45

Forum is new 3 to 4 weeks old with domain you do not need hosting....

link to the forum is

you can do anything in it you can jump to another lvl...
you do not need any skills in order to be the new owner and no need to transfer website to your hosting company you do not need to mess around with hosting or pay money all that is included for free you gain full control

in order to turn that forum in success you need to be more than 2 to 4 people....

i am selling it for 45$ Paypal.... you can put moderators, global moderators,or even special members or Elite you can sell also special ranks that for example each member who wants to purchase they can pick their own color name except not be the same as the admins and mods i do recommend to never put anyone admin you can put classified or even a store... what will you get you will become the new Founder Super admin of the forum by doing so you have full control of the forum now about the domain it will be kept on my hosting account until i can be able to transfer it.... i maybe can push it through the same hosting company but i am not sure since the domain is not older than 60 days....
also domain has privacy so no infomartion will be shared to the public about who you are...forum has also support from the background and since i am on of the most elites in there you can add and customize it how you want... what you need is reputation you need to know what to write about traffic is easy to get... if you are a hacker or a bot user then you can easily attract members,,,, there is to much things you can do all you need is a goal and idea...!!! for example if you have more than 5 friends then you can all work together and build it up!! but i am telling you is not that easy you need to spend time on it!!! which i don't have that time you can still keep me moderator if you want to i can bring hits views to the site but i cant make them sign up! i use seo and i own gaming websites they are not that big but the traffic i get is good i work alone when i have free time since i don't have a partner a trusted one with knowledge if you get to the point where you have 4000 to 5000 views per day stable then i recommend putting ads since you can generate a lot of cash how is that?? well the forum has an unique plug in it's the latest in the market that it can advertise anywhere in any place any topic but that's not all there is also an awesome plug in is called Revenue sharing what that means is that let's say i am a member and i write a topic or i make a topic at the end there is shown an ad or you can put the add at the top when someone else click on that ad the member who has made the topic earns 10 20 30 40 50 60%... depends on what you put and the rest goes to the forum... now to invests 45 is nothing just think what you can do later.... i wish i had a trusted partner or partners with knowledge i cant run the forum alone since i am also busy with normal job! this for now!! feel free to ask or suggest also if you visit the forum you cannot see inside you have to sign up in order to!! i have made it in that way to make it little private also beign the co founder the super admin u are the boss you can ban anyone you want you can track ips...you can change the rules anything about a forum you can do it there!!!! Feel free to contact me!!! or if you have any comment write it down i will appreciate...!!! forgot to tell you that it has also a similar thing like in this forum is used elite gold over there is just used credits... and admin can rock and roll with it can have unlimited or whatever he wants... also it has a download program what that means is that hackers and those selling programs can put it there and when someone who want to get it or download it has to use credits in order to download it you can put any price you want to the credits member can purchase credits from admins or you can put packages this forum is good for someone who sells bots hacks and cheats!!! but if you have better ideas you can do whatever you think it's best

for example i have put this price

also here you can sell manual ads

in this area you can sell accounts
it works like ebay kind of you can also charge members who sell stuff a small fee of credits or money it's all up to you...
Old 08/23/2013, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
forum not available anymore....reason

was exchanged with a website called have revenue of $25 already in 3.5 months through ads but don't have so much time messing around with it.... will sell it later but for now i am keeping it
Closed Thread