Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* English/Deutsch SELLING CRYSIS 2 MULTIPLAYER GAME CODE *HOT*

Discussion on *HOT* English/Deutsch SELLING CRYSIS 2 MULTIPLAYER GAME CODE *HOT* within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool *HOT* English/Deutsch SELLING CRYSIS 2 MULTIPLAYER GAME CODE *HOT*

EN

First of all,
Thanks for viewing my thread.I really appreciate that.
As the thread's title describes,I'm selling Crysis 2 multiplayer game codes a really acceptable price.
Actually,I'm not a trusted member of the forum YET,but I'm working on that.That's why mainly I will sell the codes for a really hilarous price.
I tell you step by step how to make worth of these codes(it wouldn't make sense,if you would only buy them without know what to do with them,right?!)
1st STEP:Download the game from a trusted torrent(wanna link? here is one:
2nd STEP:Burn/mount;install etc etc...
3rd STEP:At the beginning of the game,it asks for the game code(optional),to be able to play the game in multiplayer.Well,here is the solution: PURCHASE MY CODE
4th STEP:Enjoy all of the features of the game.

You may ask for the price,right?

For the first 5 buyers: ONLY 3 EUROS.
Yes,you read it well,only 3 euros.
Don't miss this special offer out!
Feel free to contact me anytime here using P.M. or on skype(my username: baihui55).

Only serious buyers wanted.

DE

Zuallererst,
Vielen Dank dafür, meinen Thread anzusehen. Ich schätze wirklich das.
Wie der Titel des Threads beschreibt, verkaufe ich Crysis 2 Multiplayer Codes mit einen wirklich annehmbaren Preis.
Wirklich bin ich nicht ein vertrautes Mitglied des Forums NOCH, aber ich arbeite daran. Deshalb hauptsächlich werde ich die Codes für wirklich komischer Preis verkaufen.
Ich erzähle Ihnen nach und nach, wie man Wert dieser Codes macht (es würde Sinn nicht haben, wenn Sie sie nur ohne kaufen würden, wissen, mit ihnen richtig was zu tun?!)
1. Schritt:Laden Sie das Spiel von einem vertrauten reißenden Torrent herunter(wollen sie einen Link haben?hier ist einen:
2. Schritt:Burn,Mount,installiere usw usw...
3. Schritt:Am Anfang des Spiels bittet es um den (fakultativen) Spielcode, im Stande zu sein, das Spiel im Multiplayer zu spielen. So, hier ist die Lösung: KAUFEN SIE MEINEN CODE
4. Schritt:Genießen Sie alle Eigenschaften des Spiels.
Sie können um den Preis bitten,richtig?
Für die ersten 5 Käufer: NUR 3 Euro.
Ja, Sie lesen es so, nur 3 Euro.
Lassen Sie dieses Sonderangebot nicht aus!
Fühlen Sie sich frei, sich mit mir in Verbindung zu setzen, jederzeit hier mit P.M. oder auf skype verwendend (mein Benutzername: baihui55).

Nur ernste Käufer wollten.

*Spoiler*

Sorry if there are some mistakes in german..My german is pretty bad,so I used translator programs,and I corrected the most of the mistakes I could find.
Old 11/13/2012, 18:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't miss this special offer out!
P U S H !

Tags
crysis 2, multiplayer code, sell