Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold

Discussion on [Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Services] Darkorbit services for E*gold

i will do nearly any service you want on darkorbit for elite*gold
i can do invites to emails for you and lvl up to 7
i can bot your account (keep in mind you can change your password whenever)
and anything else you come up with ^_^

(yes i know my account has very few posts i mostly lurk in the forums because i don't know german)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Runescape Gold Services
11/06/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, today i come to you with my way to make gold on runescape, Do i bot? No, Will i tell you my ways? No. Why are you any better than other Merchants? We offer you a safe and stable way to buy runescape gold, Most Merchants out there use bots which could get you banned at anytime. Prices 1 Million $ 2 5 Million $ 8 10 Million $ 13
[GOLD SELLING SERVICE] Cheaper than online Services
01/18/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
MAYN - EQUINOX ONLY Hey! Some of you may remember me from this forum when i used to create hacks for you guys, well i may be starting to make my comeback now. (With a possible upcoming release of a public goldfarming bot). On my accounts that i used to test stuff out on i have alot of gold left, so i am here to sell off what i have, if this goes well i will continue to sell gold and possibly set up a website about it. Anyway , here's the information: CURRENT STOCK: 1004M - Total...
Question about all those gold services
11/11/2007 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Lo, I was wondering, since gold is server-side it isn't hackable, as far as i (and most people) know. But where the hell do these services get all this gold from? 100M, 200M? They must be faking it somehow?
Gold bots/ Pleveling Services?
10/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
removed