Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > The Elder Scrolls Online
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can you still create imperial with standard edition?

Discussion on can you still create imperial with standard edition? within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can you still create imperial with standard edition?

just wondering if someone with standard edititon can also create an imperial char.

i bought a 5 days headstard (probably from imperial edition) on ebay, and later added a standard edition code.

during headstart i could create imperial, but the thing is that i can still create one and also kept my white horse (with my standard edition!) for now lol

didnt they disable the imperial bonuses yet or is this still to come?
Old 04/07/2014, 15:23   #2

posting it in a public forum sure wont make them NOT fix it any faster genius
Old 04/09/2014, 15:20   #3

I think it's still to come, but for your sake I hope it does not ^^
Old 04/09/2014, 17:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
They messed it up very very badly, people got early access pre orderitems, I had to wait until today for mine, and I was suspecting this bug was going to occur long before they launched it.

Good for you, I would enjoy it and stay silent about it, I was hoping they would do the same for everyone, guess, like the bank bug, only a handful got it.