Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCUSS][PSA] MU LEGEND Client - Has Gameguard and it has Heartbeat

Discussion on [DISCUSS][PSA] MU LEGEND Client - Has Gameguard and it has Heartbeat within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Exclamation [DISCUSS][PSA] MU LEGEND Client - Has Gameguard and it has Heartbeat

PSA:
Successfully disabled Gameguard client side and it appears it has a heart beat.
Disconnect after 3 minutes.
I dont have any idea how to disable the heartbeat, just notifying everyone who wants to hack the game about this before they waste their time tinkering with the client.

With Cheat Engine (Modded Engine)

After 2~3 minutes (Heartbeat)
Old 10/27/2016, 13:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
I anyone wants to make a zoomhack the zoomout float value is 3400 and zoomed in it's 1400

Address changes every instace, this pointer should work until the game gets updated
"MULegend.exe"+01863CE0

I've played around with speed a bit but I can't get over rubber banding with the base movespeed. Teleport/blink skills work for movement though. Some funky stuff is going with skill cooldowns/resets but until someone figures out how to kill the heartbeat I can't get into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2016, 19:25   #3

Somone mentioned on the main forum that he saw a guy instant using all his skills with no cd, so i guess there are people abusing the client already.
Old 10/27/2016, 21:28   #4

That's just the CE speedhack. I'm already max lvl solo wrecking all dungeons at highest difficulty.
Old 10/28/2016, 12:04   #5

How'd you bypass GG's heartbeat? Or You're using different method that I dont know of?
Old 10/28/2016, 21:05   #6

Hi,

first post here

I agree with Sharps420, there is a very easy way to cheat in this game. Here are the details

You will need Cheat Engine
It helps if you have a macro enabled Mouse or Keyboard
With the built in Speed hack its possible to spam instant cast spells (Left/Right Click). Problem is that except the default left click spells drain mana very quickly. So you need to setup a macro which casts 2 x Leftclick (for instance charge mana with 15 points x 2) and then a powerfull instant cast spell on rightclick costing not over 30 Mana) This way you can easily balance it out without loosing any mana at all.

I tried different speed settings and found the best value is 20x Speed. There is rubberbanding but if make small moves it works fine.

At 20x speed I also found that the mobs almost cannot hit you. With this easy to use hack you can do Calamity Rifts solo and also speedrun the endless tower and other instances with ease.

I hope that helps

EDIT: Gameguard does not seem to mind the build in speed hack from CE
Old 10/29/2016, 17:25   #7

hm i cant get it running with my WarMage bosses just killing me what spells ur using and in which order, and my cooldowns keep bugging out
Old 10/30/2016, 14:29   #8

Found the LootRadius value. But client freezes (black screen of death) when you edit & freeze the value.
Code:
[[[[[[[[[[0x284A000C]+0x0]+0x10]+0x394]+0x304]+0xEC]+0x294]+0x14]+0x1c]+0x10]+0x18
To add this to other memory editor:
Start with 0x18 until 0x0.

To use this on C# or VB
Start with 0x0 until 0x18
example VB.net
Code:
Dim pointer1 = ReadInteger(GameProcess, &H284A000C) + &H0
'and so on until &H18
I havent fully tested this as the game is very laggy for me and I get disconnected time to time.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maylogger View Post
Hi,
<snip>
EDIT: Gameguard does not seem to mind the build in speed hack from CE
Yea probably GameGuard, like it was in BnS was just there BUT disabled for the mean time.
Also, about Speed hacking, arent you rubber banding with x20 speed?
I tried with x2 and Ive been rubber banding badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami1337 View Post
hm i cant get it running with my WarMage bosses just killing me what spells ur using and in which order, and my cooldowns keep bugging out
It's not bugging out. Your skill's cooldown is not in sync with the server.
Old 10/30/2016, 19:48   #9

I tried using CE Speedhack, and i get beaten only at Bosses (using Whisperer Bow), becuase the bosses still AoE and you mostly cant avoid them (because you keep "reseting" position). But even with that, it is still kinda doable, hehe.
Old 10/30/2016, 20:08   #10

If you want to speedhack pick war mage and use the lvl19 skill for movement. If you click next to your character there's no rubber banding though so you can setup and auto clicker and run it when your cursor is next to your character.
Old 11/01/2016, 07:43   #11

Its now fixed :-( . Using CE while the game is running kicks you out after a few minutes.
Old 11/01/2016, 10:08   #12

got fixed, 2 bad i didnt get into the endless tower with that.
Old 11/01/2016, 11:17   #13

[PSA] As of Update November 1.
Gameguard has been enabled and gameguard.des & gameguard64.des will auto close/force close upon detecting "process explorer".
Thus after 1 minute, you will get a "Hack Detected Message."

Furthermore, SendInput, SendMessage, ControlSend, SendKey has been blocked as well as PixelSearch, PixelGet and other similar functions used for Botting/Macro.

Only way to do this is defeat the Heartbeat and we can get a functional bypass for it.

Edit:
Used 3 different approach to remove gameguard, still gets "Disconnected from Gameguard".
Already used a direct login without the launcher while gameguard removed. Same result.

Also, while Gameguard was removed. I observed that the packet / data received / sent from client to server & server to client is 80% faster.

This means, the world loads faster, NPC spawns faster (mobs as well). Character information loads faster and so on..

While Gameguard is Active, all those mentioned above is 0 or NPC/Mobs dont spawn (blank map), 0 Character info etc...

It might also appears that In todays Patch after Gameguard was enabled, SOME players arent able to login or has a Blank server list.
Old 11/01/2016, 11:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
[PSA] As of Update November 1.
Gameguard has been enabled and gameguard.des & gameguard64.des will auto close/force close upon detecting "process explorer".
Thus after 1 minute, you will get a "Hack Detected Message."

Furthermore, SendInput, SendMessage, ControlSend, SendKey has been blocked as well as PixelSearch, PixelGet and other similar functions used for Botting/Macro.

Only way to do this is defeat the Heartbeat and we can get a functional bypass for it.

Edit:
Used 3 different approach to remove gameguard, still gets "Disconnected from Gameguard".
Already used a direct login without the launcher while gameguard removed. Same result.

Also, while Gameguard was removed. I observed that the packet / data received / sent from client to server & server to client is 80% faster.

This means, the world loads faster, NPC spawns faster (mobs as well). Character information loads faster and so on..

While Gameguard is Active, all those mentioned above is 0 or NPC/Mobs dont spawn (blank map), 0 Character info etc...

It might also appears that In todays Patch after Gameguard was enabled, SOME players arent able to login or has a Blank server list.
did you try to JNZ -> JMP with ollydbg?
Old 11/01/2016, 11:57   #15

Anyway it detected.I'm looking for solutions.