Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E3 2016: EA Play Summary

Discussion on E3 2016: EA Play Summary within the e*pvp Podcasts - EN forum part of the e*pvp Podcasts category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
E3 2016: EA Play Summary

Hey community,

I started a little podcast series for the next month today. I'll shortly sum up every E3 2016 press conference, starting with EA's Play Show. Hope you enjoy it.

Don't want to download the Podcast? Click and listen to the stream!

Topics:
  • Titanfall 2
  • Madden 17
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • FIFA 17
  • Fe
  • Star Wars (upcoming stuff)
  • Battlefield 1

Hear you next time!
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Podcast.mp3 (3.79 MB, 315 views)

Tags
e3 2016, ea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Syntix Online | CAP 100 | CH ONLY | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 10/06/2016
07/31/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 289 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/odV4g.png http://i.epvpimg.com/BKr5b.png An introduction to our server, the team and the key features we offer. And in the form of Q&A we will demonstrate why we think Syntix is the right choice for you. In addition to that a detailed description of the stat/gameplay alterations can be found (These modifications were tweaked and scaled over time, be it from the experience drawn from many private servers which ended up a failure or a success, the suggestions...
Pyramus-Online | Cap110 | Coins System | Fair Game Play | Grand Opening 13-06-2016 |
09/15/2016 - SRO PServer Advertising - 138 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/qugVf.jpg Are you searching for fair server ? Are you searching for the real sense of silkroad game play ? i think you now found it :) ********************************************* Regards From Me Actually we started a server 3 years ago but it hasn't been successful so we decided after 3 years to make a good , i won't say new but it's :) , today we're coming with a server with no mistakes and we added the real sense of game play sro system i think it's an...
[How To] Write a summary
03/27/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
-Before you start: Read the story al least twice and mark important informations. Make a list of keywords or notes (Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?) -Use your own words: Work with your keywords and don't copy from the text. -Use the present tense (=simple present); events that happened earlier are told in then present perfect. -No details: no direct speech, no examples, no description, no repititions, no compairsons. -Language: Use linkeing words e.g. but, finally, when, although,...
[NEED HELP]Summary
04/06/2011 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
Hey Leute ich schreibe Am Freitag eine English arbeit Und brauche eine gute Summary ( zusammenfassung, bitte auf English) über Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King ,Civil Rights Movement und Segregation Ich weis nicht wo ich die Links oder summarys her bekommen soll!? Kann mir bitte jmd helfen? Belohnung natürlich ein THX (:
[Summary]CabalRider[EU]
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 374 Replies
Hiho, like the title said - it's a summary abou the cabalrider EU. i will post some downloadlinks (and upate them) and other usefull things about the hack. i made this because many usfull thing disappeared in the thread replys. (i hope everyone can understand my english^^) lates update: 05-05-2008 next update release date: unknown current version: 1.0.3(Free) current features: 1.Auto Hp. 2.Auto Mp.