Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA 5 [015] - Reunited

Discussion on GTA 5 [015] - Reunited within the e*pvp Let's Plays forum part of the Videos & Podcasts category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
GTA 5 [015] - Reunited

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Discussions/Announcement Reunited SRO
04/12/2014 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone i'm the owner of the 100 cap pvp server called Reunited sro, for the first WEEK i had over 3-4 egyptians exploting my server for no reason, i got so pissed off i took their religion and shoved it up their asses.After that the whole muslim brotherhood starting crying about it and the sad thing is thats the reason why so many servers are opening and closing so fast because of bitchass egyptians like Naruto_NL,Kevin1337 and much more.I'm out of the Silkroad community the game itself...
[PVP] Reunited Online/100 Cap/Play2Win/Fair PvP/CH CMG INCREASE/DAILY EVENTS
04/08/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 527 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/LZyZc.png Download Register Server Status: Online Server Details 100 Cap
[Recruitment] Ion Rohan Reunited |Developers Wanted|Paying Job
11/13/2013 - Rohan - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, I'd like to give you a brief description of what exactly Ion-Network is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with their game.We're looking for developers who can also implement Anti-Hack for the server. We do pay weekly based on the servers weekly income. Ion-Network is looking to revive Ion-Rohan with new a head developer, developers...