Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with milianlz

Discussion on need help with milianlz within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with milianlz

im a level 68 dragon. i cant enter F7, but as i do quests from start, i didnt get the F5 kunka quest. What should i do?

Thanks in advance
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Download MilianLZ
11/04/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 27 Replies
Da ich ja versprochen habe mir die mühe zu machen MilianLZ als Download verfügbar zu machen damit ihr direkt spielen könnt ohne langes patchen oder sonst irgendwelche fehler. Meckert bitte nicht über den Filehoster ich hatte bei Megaupload leider keinen Premium Account und bei Rapdishare werde ich mal die tage gucken das ich da auch alles uploade. Falls irgendwelche parts ausfallen sollten bitte sofort bei mir melden, denn dann werde ich alle Hebel in bewegung setzen und sofort alles wieder...
MilianLZ [GG Off]
01/31/2011 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Here is a nice guide for GameGuard to be off. 1. Go to Task Manager Win xp/vista/7 = Ctrl+Alt+Del 2. Go to Process 3. Search GameMoon.des 4. Click on it , after press End Process , then YES 5. U Find , coz thats all ^.^ Ok , so
MilianLz
12/27/2010 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Is the server down? D:. whenever i tried to login it will tell me that, i've failed to login to the server.
MilianLZ Gameguard?
12/11/2010 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Weiß einer was mit dem Gameguard los ist? er sagt irgend was auf Japanisch und stürtzt ab. :rtfm: http://www.imagebanana.com/view/bz4iuo1u/NeueBitm ap.png
How Download MilianLZ
12/07/2010 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Please can Your give my the URL to Download te client and the patch please i m dont' find I mdonwload a Clien and i m downlad to 13 Kb/sec abd the gama are 1.71GB Please Help my