Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lAH,THQIce,Gpotato?

Discussion on lAH,THQIce,Gpotato? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lAH,THQIce,Gpotato?

Hey,

ich wollte mal fragen was der Unterschied zwischen den Dreien ist.Ich hab echt keine Ahnung aber mich interessiert es schon seit langem.

Gibt es auf lAH und THQIce noch das alte Setteilsystem?Also werden die Setteile da noch in den Missionen gedroppt oder brauch man da auch GadaMünzen und Edelsteine? Ich hab nämlich kein Bock mehr auf dieses neue System.Das regt doch voll auf.

MfG Beathoven

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S > 5X Shaman THQIce
02/27/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Sold...
Just a thqice question
02/16/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
is there sum1 working on the hacks or bypass for thqice dragonica 1.1.28 +? or what.. so should we be patients and stuff.. thx a lot. cuz i searched all over the place no 1 has anything.. so i hoping sum1 is working on sumthing.. =)
Autopot for THQICE 1.0.8
11/22/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Useful for using inexpensive portions. Only for THQICE 1.0.8. I don't know how to get the max HP/MP. So, instead of potting to full HP/MP, it pots to keep the HP/MP to the value of the moment you started auto potting.
Dragonica THQIce crashes
09/29/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
I've got a few questions about the bot and such. I've already followed a guide to setup my bot/hacks but after I get ingame to test my hacks (vac,z axis free and the other z-y axis thing), it crashes without any error. I'm using Kane49's most recent release if you're wondering. Is this version no longer compatible with v.0.7.80? Also, I've read that the novac boss doesnt work? It'd be greatly appreciated if you could help Thanks in advance
WTB Gpotato Drago Ranger 30+ // Kaufe Gpotato Drago Jäger 30+
09/11/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Jäger lvl 30+ auf der Gpotato drago version ;) Hello, im looking for a ranger lvl 30+ on gp vers.! Ich habe nen lvl 33 Gaukler 70% exp zu bieten, voll ausgestattet! I can give u a lvl 33 Jester with 70% exp, the jester is full equipped. Wollt ihr tauschen? /Want to trade?