Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>>>Dragonica SEA/Kaye Account

Discussion on S>>>Dragonica SEA/Kaye Account within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow S>>>Dragonica SEA/Kaye Account

The account includes:
Ninja lvl 53+Lavalon+40IS+Few Runes+4 Reinforced IS+Some other cash items+Set lvl 47+Powders+Gold+A Bunch of Eq to sell for cash and other valuable items to be sold (sorry im lazy )
Magician lvl 20 (you can have the right to delete it)

Anyone interested (from all over the world/Prefer Europe) can contact me via e-mail:
and here

Thank you for paying attention to my post and to clear it out its my own/personal acc i've developed/leveled myself and im selling with all the adjacent information so when you buy it, it becomes yours forever.
Old 01/28/2010, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
LOl any1?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>Dragonica iCash and dragonica kaye sea accounts
08/29/2012 - Dragonica Trading - 108 Replies
Selling Dragonica Kaye Sea iCash Selling Dragonica Kaye Sea Accounts ( lvl 70 priest, lvl 60 Trapper, lvl 66 Warmage , lvl 60 Oracle + lvl 44 harlequin , lvl 43 Myrm, lvl 57 Paladin ) Selling Dragonica Kaye Sea ITEMS, if ur interested add me to hotmail / yahoo and i will provide u with screen ARTIFACT +4 Kimart Wings ( +12% Evade , +12 Vit , +13 Agi ) ARTIFACT +13 Kimart Wings (+12% Evade , +10.6% Accuracy , +5% Crit Rate) SPECIAL +14 Yeti Belt (7% Accuracy , 5% Crit Rate) SPECIAL...
Looking for Dragonica Sea(kaye)account
05/14/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Im looking for ninja/trapper or paladin if u have 3 of 1.. i need 1 of these character only.. i will pay with mol points.. im malaysian...sms me if u want to sell -0162577313
S> dragonica account KAYE server MYR lvl 65
03/01/2010 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
i'm selling myrmidon lvl 65 can offer me.. add my skype kusonagi or email me [email protected]
Dragonica Kaye Server Account (Trapper)
08/31/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Level 56 trapper with full set items adv/special. Artifact +13 Lavalon Weapon. skills all properly pumped, whole body cash item equipped. sms me 93378096 for offers. thanks. only applies to SG (Singaporean) (:
Dragonica IAH. [Kaye]
08/27/2009 - Dragonica Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a lvl51 trapper account in kaye. decent geared with WT hat, skele bandages, lvl47 viceroy set(5pieces), lavalon weapon. With around 600G and 10k cash in it. Interested parties drop a offer or pm me.