Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unlocking Haven of Peace f7

Discussion on unlocking Haven of Peace f7 within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unlocking Haven of Peace f7

I started a chain quest from ash mist village and ended up doing all f5 for bear claw mine, have of peace and verglas ridge.. now I thought i already unlocked f7 tactic mode on HoP. but it says i have to finish a quest called ''Official Appointment'' and cant find any quest with that title, seems I have to do pre-quests related to this one but I dont know where.. would really appreciate if someone could help me out here.. thanks
Old 07/29/2015, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
you need open valid reath F7 first. "Official Appointment" is lv40 Quest