Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer hack question

Discussion on Archer hack question within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archer hack question

Can anyone tell me, for archer hacking from 1-20, do you guys just VAC > Shoot with X (with Rapid E) one mob at a time? Cause none of the aoe skills works well with hacks from level 1-20 and the NoCD thing doesn't work for 1st job skills.
Old 10/26/2009, 21:31   #2

Can anyone know how to hack level 1-20 for archers?
Old 10/26/2009, 21:47   #3

1-20 is easy lol u don't need bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Archer Edits
07/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello i always wondered if there is an edit for archer's weapons "Bow" coz i have never seen an edit for it anywhere on these forums.. anyone know some?
Archer question...
04/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I bought a archer lvl 122 if this equips... Earring unique +3 Bow elite 120 +2 Coat unique lvl 120 +4 Ring unique... What i should do to make a good amount of cash? Tkx =]
Archer lvling question
07/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hello guys! I just reached lvl 117 in lab2, after a long and lazy lvling and i went into lab3 to see what exp i get.... i saw that lab3 isnt soo good for lvling... so i dunno wheer to lvl.. bas ilisk is always full, sometimes w/ 2-3 tea in the same time. Now my question: Can some1 help me, write me a link or something, explain where to lvl a lvl 117 archer, atleast until 120? Thank You!
archer question.
11/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
When i put my archer in tg where is the best place to scatter? if it helps im a lvl 90 archer with i tyhink fixed scatter. if there was already a topic for this can someone give link thanks.
water-archer reborn question, help please!!
10/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
my friends acocunt is a water archer and mine is too we both lvl 90, and she has all the heal, thunder stuff, but not meditate and i have meditate and water elf she doesnt how does she get it ? were both water archers i have meditate and she dont what do we do to get her meditate?