Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Bypass

Discussion on [Problem] Bypass within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Problem] Bypass

i downloaded the dragonica eu bypass..
but after i used it i cant connect to game channel.
i can login but when i choose a channel nothing happen.
i played without hacks and the game worked perfecrly.
i installed the game again in another folder without using the bypass and it works, so i know that the problem is in the bypass.

Thx for reading and helping
Old 09/13/2009, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dno i have the same problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I HAVE BIG PROBLEM WITH BYPASS
10/14/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
sorry guys...i need help... im using ReXIGNation v1.1 but my game crash after 1 minute that im using hack..... could someone help me to solve this problem???? thanks a lot
problem with the crc bypass
10/01/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
can any one relog servers while using the crc bypass?
GG Bypass Problem
08/22/2009 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Deutsch Huhu =) Ich hab mir den neusten Bypass http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/291501-rele ase-shaiya-us-client-no-gg-multi-27th-july.html geholt und in den Shaiya ordner getan. Aber wenn ich starte, öffnet sich zwar das Game und die erste "Werbung" erscheint doch dann öffnet sich ein Fenster und da steht: "Das Laden der Log in daten ist Fehlgeschlagen!!!" Wieso^^? English (by Google^^) I got me the newest bypass and brought into the Shaiya folder done. But when I start to open...
Bypass Problem?
07/22/2009 - S4 League - 22 Replies
Hallo ich hab ein Problem mit dem neuen bypass Ich benutze den Injector von den "MafiaCoders" und die ddl datai"cHz" also der start klappt alles prima doch nach so 15 minuten oder so kommt so ein crash wurd es jetz gefixt bei"s4league" oder liegt es an mir?`" Hier ein bild von dem Crash , Ich hoffe ich habe es richtig hochgeladen hehe^^ MFG Plunda
problem with that New bypass
07/11/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Problem with the New bypass YouTube - Help