Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with DSEE THQ

Discussion on Need help with DSEE THQ within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with DSEE THQ

I currently have the latest version from Kane's Blog. I understand that **** Dragonica currently doesn't support THQ, which corresponds to auto attack not working. I got unlimited mana working, Z axis working and just need help with spamming Tornado.
I set it to:
5000 ms which is the 5seconds
spam about 50.
I set it to spam when mp is > 1
I press save/add to list
Set a name as Tornado
Set key to A
Load the edittable settings which was the 5000ms stuff (although it doesnt let me see what I saved as the edit? i see it in the drop down list but no text is seen)
Start bot
Nothing happens... ( dont see spamming tornado or other skills)
EDIT: uh not sure if auto atk not working on THQ for **** Dragonica also means that spamming skills besides x (which is auto atk of course) won't work as well.
Old 09/08/2009, 00:59   #2

maybe its the MP Condition acting up, leave the field blank or at 0.
Old 09/08/2009, 01:31   #3

Just to be very specific. I basically want a Tornado or another skill spammed every 5-7 seconds since no cd doesnt work
Edit: Also i noticed i can move the vacuum left and right, but not up and down? Reason: Tornado hits a bit higher and it wont hit while the mobs are vacuumed.
Old 09/08/2009, 01:43   #4

That sounds absurdly inefficient, are you trying to do this and use X (normal) attacks in between?

You shouldn't have a problem doing it, you can always use a macro program like AutoIt/AutoHotKey though.
Old 09/08/2009, 01:55   #5

No. I was using auto atk x as an example. Well, I believe auto atk x doesn't work atm? (confirm?). I just want to spam skills every 5 seconds.

Edit: Woah nvm it works. Though I'm assuming everyone is waiting for the no cd fix?
Old 09/08/2009, 02:25   #6

Yes, I would assume so. I was unaware of a noCD problem until people started bringing it up like within the past day. :/
Old 09/09/2009, 19:46   #7

yea, using MP conditions for atks dont work well for me, so i just use HP condition, like

hp > 200

try that.