Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FuckDragonica v1.22 (Jester)

Discussion on FuckDragonica v1.22 (Jester) within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FuckDragonica v1.22 (Jester)

I found a way that jesters can move around doing Final Decision. Press shift + arrow and spam Final Decision along with the NoCoolDownHack from FuckDragonica v1.22.
It benefits me as I can do solo's in mission maps and a very high dps.
Hope this helps those who don't know about it ^^

Thx Kane for this wonderful hack.
Happy Hacking!
Old 08/12/2009, 08:15   #2

dont have hack for thief?? = =
Old 08/13/2009, 09:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by axikage9 View Post
dont have hack for thief?? = =
Dude, lv 1-20 is **** easy w/o hack -.-
Old 08/13/2009, 17:25   #4

It's easy... There a knock-up skill, the very first skill you would have. Normally you'll up that skill to level 5 for the damage, so just spam it around and hold shift + arrow keys. You'll be walking around spanking monster's ***. xD
Old 08/14/2009, 11:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundek View Post
It's easy... There a knock-up skill, the very first skill you would have. Normally you'll up that skill to level 5 for the damage, so just spam it around and hold shift + arrow keys. You'll be walking around spanking monster's ***. xD
It is called air combo launch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK@AUGU]: Master-Jester, Blade, Bow-Jester, Elementer uvm.
09/12/2010 - Flyff Trading - 3 Replies
Hi zusammen, ich möchte meine Charakter bzw. Accounts verkaufen. Darunter sind: Master-Jester Blade Jester Knight
FuckDragonica v 1.29
09/04/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Credit goes to swatkent from s n o d x.net as well. Megaupload Mediafire This version works for me, so far it's never been detected. You have to use EagleNT method and unlocker method. I don't have the tutorial for that, please look it up yourself. For IAHGames
FuckDragonica 1.22
08/29/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 88 Replies
By Frognik~ FuckDragonica is Frognik's new hack for Dragonica. Update 1: Added the ability to set and go to teleport points. Update 2: Added Vac Dist, Vac Pos, Cooldown toggle and Key Set toggle Update 3: Added Auto Attack and Wall/Speed Hack. Update 4: Moved status text to a new window. Update 5: Added random dll name. Update 6: Added Ground attack while Jump Freeze is on Update 7: Fixed Auto Attack, will attack/loot even if the window is not active or minimized Update 8: Added Auto X...
Jester bot in MM?
08/14/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Anyone has a good spot for a lv 38 jester to bot in MM? Cant seem to vac all mobs at sbb, the last i tried, i got 500k xp in approx 5hrs. :/
HOW TO >> FUCKDRAGONICA
08/10/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Open fuckdragonica then open the game.. ok is injected but in version 1.22 cracked u can teleport to other areas, all functions of the hack works but when u prezz Z in any portal, doesnt teleport, anyone know why?'-' eidt: i got telepost but now, character doesnt deals damage in monsters.. LOL