Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica won't run on Windows 10

Discussion on Dragonica won't run on Windows 10 within the Dragonica Private Server forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 11/15/2015, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit36 View Post
The problem with chapter 4 files are the bugs we don't want to play a buggy game. We will try the virtual machine then
Ask the guys from ex dragonic, I think they had/have the same issue with windows 8/10 as they also use chapter 3.
Old 11/17/2015, 19:46   #17

Thanks for your advice. I told him to download their exe version but now my friend gets bugtrap error
Here's their exe
Btw: They are using chapter 4

It seems the only way to play this chapter is using VM. Oh well
Old 11/17/2015, 23:44   #18

Quote:
Thanks for your advice. I told him to download their exe version but now my friend gets bugtrap error
Here's their exe
Btw: They are using chapter 4

It seems the only way to play this chapter is using VM. Oh well
Yeah I tried with other exe's as well, including that one, but no luck, I wasn't expecting it to open anyway, just ask the admins from ex dragonic if they know anything, I'm sure they would help you out. Or oh well, just use VM is their pc's are good enough, but you should use windows 7 on VM. Good luck man.
Old 11/17/2015, 23:58   #19

Thanks for you help man. It was really useful.
Btw i just want to ask one more thing. My server is running smooth and it went fine in the beginning, no bugs at all. But for some reason after i created a certain number of characters on the server it stopped saving inventory items for new characters. For instance, i had like 4 characters (their inventory saving is fine) and when i created the fifth and sixth the server stopped saving their inventory while the first four characters are totally fine, their inventory keeps saving. However, for some reason the newest character's items won't be saved. Any idea why does this happen?
Old 11/18/2015, 14:52   #20

Quote:
Thanks for you help man. It was really useful.
Btw i just want to ask one more thing. My server is running smooth and it went fine in the beginning, no bugs at all. But for some reason after i created a certain number of characters on the server it stopped saving inventory items for new characters. For instance, i had like 4 characters (their inventory saving is fine) and when i created the fifth and sixth the server stopped saving their inventory while the first four characters are totally fine, their inventory keeps saving. However, for some reason the newest character's items won't be saved. Any idea why does this happen?
Maybe you gotta change the user language, check in SQL the SA server.
Old 11/22/2015, 05:08   #21

You can go to my server, and download the Hotfix. Take the dragonica.exe from that. It should work fine for Windows 10
ex-dragonica.com
Old 11/22/2015, 17:20   #22

Hey Drake!
It didn't work because we're playing chapter 3 and your exe is for chapter 4. The exe opens for a few seconds and then it crashes. I appreciate your answer

Tags
bugs, dragonica exe