Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

huh? what is fuckdragonica?

Discussion on huh? what is fuckdragonica? within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
huh? what is fuckdragonica?

I see many threats witch say fuckdragonica dosnt work anymore
and is there a fuckdragonica iah server and all of those things
but, what is fuckdragonica?

thanks, Jobbje
Old 02/19/2010, 13:35   #2

FuckDragonica is a hack for the game Dragonica(Duhh!! ). There are no releases ATM. I

don't know if they are still developing this hack because I haven't seen any posts that

contain working hacks for Dragonica.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 17:49   #3

i downloaded it but i dont know how it works!
and it detects it so could someone tell me what i got to do to work with it?
thanks
Old 02/20/2010, 11:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobbje View Post
i downloaded it but i dont know how it works!
and it detects it so could someone tell me what i got to do to work with it?
thanks
I told you that there aren't any releases AT THE MOMENT!!! All the hacks made

by kane are detected!!! If you can make another bypass for Dragonica then

you could use it again. But right now, I don't know if the current bypass is

working.

Tags
fuckdragonica

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FuckDragonica 1.v
04/07/2010 - Dragonica - 23 Replies
(Delete and uninstall this file, it will harm your computer.) His own virus scan, and my dis-functional computer is your proof. Virustest : File Info Report generated: 24.1.2010 at 22.01.24 (GMT 1) Filename: FuckDragonica1.2.zip File size: 310916 bytes MD5 hash: 0254f0ee704684e1efd3688aedc8c868
FuckDragonica v 1.29
09/04/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Credit goes to swatkent from s n o d x.net as well. Megaupload Mediafire This version works for me, so far it's never been detected. You have to use EagleNT method and unlocker method. I don't have the tutorial for that, please look it up yourself. For IAHGames
FuckDragonica 1.22
08/29/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 88 Replies
By Frognik~ FuckDragonica is Frognik's new hack for Dragonica. Update 1: Added the ability to set and go to teleport points. Update 2: Added Vac Dist, Vac Pos, Cooldown toggle and Key Set toggle Update 3: Added Auto Attack and Wall/Speed Hack. Update 4: Moved status text to a new window. Update 5: Added random dll name. Update 6: Added Ground attack while Jump Freeze is on Update 7: Fixed Auto Attack, will attack/loot even if the window is not active or minimized Update 8: Added Auto X...
FuckDragonica 1.27
08/21/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
As titled, we no longer need FD 1.26 as there is a new patch 1.27.... G_G frognik must be jumping through the roof if he is about to release 1.26... Just a gentle reminder to all eager player waiting for FD. Be it those that had paid or those who started from 1.25 onwards, Please be a little patient, wait for frognik to post his new patched FD. Whinning & complaining will not make the situation any better. Enjoy the game without hack for a while. Its not the end of the world.:(
In regards to FuckDragonica
08/21/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hello English speakers. I recently started playing Dragonica and up until this last update I was using FuckDragonica mainly for the Cooldown hack. Let me say first that I am not begging or a leecher of any kind. As we all know the reason why the update to FD hasn't arrived is because HackShield has patched whichever method was being used to detect the FD client. I am able to bypass Hackshield using a proxy that sends validation messages to the HackShield process. I have tested it and it...