Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica duping exploit / trading scam

Discussion on Dragonica duping exploit / trading scam within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonica duping exploit / trading scam

Hey,

Im looking for the OLD duping method, if someone could email me it, i would pay him very good! But don't come tell me now "first the money then the glitch", no. First the exploit that i'll try it and if it's no 'scam' i'll pay you, we could have contact in discord or somewhere else than email, but for the moment i'll let my email here. Im looking for the OLD or NEW dupe method for PRIVATE SERVERS, im willing to pay VERY GOOD and much! Thank you!

Or if someone could tell me how to 'scam' people with trading? There is a trick where you for example wanna buy something from someone, he puts the item and you the money and both click "ready/ok" and then right before "confirm" somehow you 'rollback' without him noticing and took the money out but he already clicked 'confirm' so just you need to click it and there we go, you got a new item, does someone knows something about this too? I pay for one of both glitches! Im willing to pay much!

Email :

Thank you!

( Don't come put other email's in here or say things that doesn't fit in the discussion just to "boost" your messages, thank you )
Old 12/24/2016, 22:41   #2

you're asking about scam way, who knows you probably wanna scamm us either #9
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2016, 00:24   #3

We're talking about scaming in a game with a trade system and not in real life scaming, so get your **** straight in your head.
Old 12/27/2016, 01:54   #4

New user with only 2 posts. Not only that, you have no previous records of trusted trades using the black market. No one is going to give you the method first.
Old 12/27/2016, 13:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlzx70 View Post
New user with only 2 posts. Not only that, you have no previous records of trusted trades using the black market. No one is going to give you the method first.
LMAO, that doesn't means nothing. I found the forum like that and i'll register myself in the moment, so don't invent history's.
Btw, i'll already got it and the guy who told me it got paid, if he wants to he'll can come and confirm it.

#closerequest
Old 12/28/2016, 16:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daGawD View Post
We're talking about scaming in a game with a trade system and not in real life scaming, so get your **** straight in your head.
as saying fiarfox, you are a liar