Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Phishing for accounts

Discussion on [Guide] Phishing for accounts within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Phishing for accounts

Since ppl feel it is bad, i shall remove this thread and shall apologise for posting it, but i will remain firm in my stand that dragonica is juz a game, and that virtual gold stands no value in real life.

---------------thread closed---------------
Old 09/15/2009, 11:42   #2

I don't really feel this is something you should share....for 2 reasons especially:

1. It's not cool when you hack and share hacks that cause damage/malicious things to happen to other peoples accounts. We hack but we don't steal other peoples accounts, regardless of how stupid they are to be logging on to sites like that.

2. Not even sure how safe those files you gave us are.....especially for someone who's only got 1 post AND has a username that, to me, appears to be something you would only need to use once and not remember in future anyway so you just randomly put in a few letters on the keyboard to make up a username.

But that's just my opinion, i don't speak for everyone here, but i do suggest those that might consider this to NOT do it.
Old 09/15/2009, 12:47   #3

how dare u say dragonica is just a game...
Old 09/15/2009, 14:24   #4

look at it in the long run. wad if the server crashes? wad if the company decides to shut down dragonica? many probabilities. if that happens, wad remains of ur online character?

ok, nvm, i was juz ranting...

its a guide for people who r interested in a different type of hacking, instead of altering or hacking the game code only
Old 09/15/2009, 15:20   #5

eh sry... just had to comment.. umm 300G = 4$ atm.. so u dont think in game gold is related to rl money? i hack yes but i don't any steal others items or gold, thats like stealing or scamming others money.. just had to comment cuz i used to sell gold for extra cash and guess what.. virtual items ARE worth something..
Old 09/15/2009, 15:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasdqeqe View Post
look at it in the long run. wad if the server crashes? wad if the company decides to shut down dragonica? many probabilities. if that happens, wad remains of ur online character?

ok, nvm, i was juz ranting...

its a guide for people who r interested in a different type of hacking, instead of altering or hacking the game code only
It's not 'hacking', it's 'scamming', there's a difference.
Old 09/15/2009, 17:32   #7

phishing definitely isn't scamming....its up 2 u guys, if u wanna use it, fine, use it. anyway by definition, anything earned virtually is stated by law to b of no value. the Habro hotel incident is then something of concern.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 02:24   #8

on the hacker's perspective, i'd say this is a great release to the community
on the mature and logical perspective, i'd say if this works and isn't fixed or removed, this could be the end of dragonica and you would have been the cause of it
I mean seriously, people work hard and play these games and even if you say it's JUST A GAME, some people worked and grinded for hours to get to where they're at, and it would suck to get that taken from you from someting like this..
my personal take on this is you should remove it :\ especially since EPVP is full of leechers who are dieing for this kind of stuff
Old 09/16/2009, 05:31   #9

Quote:
the downloads r all .php files. i'm from GzN anyway, sorry, 4got the introduction. there's no dragonica forums there so i posted here instead. As for ur 1st question, isn't it a virtual game only? wad i feel is that we muz not steal real world money and thats it. as for virtual currency, in the end it all amounts to nth right?
U need a doctor to get your head checked up. Secondly you need your mom and dad to give u a good beating and tell you stealing from people is a bad thing.
Lastly a lot of people hack the game to lv up easier and stuff here. But those who steal and scam people are scumbags and obviously since you dont find it wrong, you are definitely one of them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 05:39   #10

i think a mod should delete this
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 07:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailblaze
U need a doctor to get your head checked up. Secondly you need your mom and dad to give u a good beating and tell you stealing from people is a bad thing.
Lastly a lot of people hack the game to lv up easier and stuff here. But those who steal and scam people are scumbags and obviously since you dont find it wrong, you are definitely one of them.
i juz wonder y do u guys take virtual gaming so seriously...real life is definitely more important. BTW, do u noe that ur accounts are still IAH's? its not totally urs, its juz "borrowed" to u.
Old 09/16/2009, 10:47   #12

That is so wrong. Its a crime. For those wanting to try, dont do it. Game hacking is the limit but not scamming and stealing from accounts.

To TS: You have no idea what you get yourself into. MODs, please do something about this. Im sure you guys can seperate the difference between hacking and phishing.

Quote from the notice in DGN forum:

Add on: The case has been referred to the local police. We are viewing such cases seriously and will be providing the police with every detail.

If the admins of this forum could just PM the admins in DGN forum with the TS IP and other details will better much doing a greater deed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 18:46   #13

Quote:
i juz wonder y do u guys take virtual gaming so seriously...real life is definitely more important. BTW, do u noe that ur accounts are still IAH's? its not totally urs, its juz "borrowed" to u.
Quote:
Since ppl feel it is bad, i shall remove this thread and shall apologise for posting it, but i will remain firm in my stand that dragonica is juz a game, and that virtual gold stands no value in real life.

---------------thread closed---------------
I will remain firm in my standing that what you are trying to do is illegal and you will face criminal charges if you get caught. The laws on the theft of online game accounts and the credentials thereof are different in different countries.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 23:37   #14

elite*gold: 20
Hmm. Doesn't seem like a great idea for a guide, but the discussion is pretty informative. I'll keep it up for a few days then close it.

@The haters, I'd give him an infraction, but I do not see this against the board rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuan503 View Post
i think a mod should delete this
Leaving it up for discussion for a few days, then eventually closing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thwind View Post
That is so wrong. Its a crime. For those wanting to try, dont do it. Game hacking is the limit but not scamming and stealing from accounts.

To TS: You have no idea what you get yourself into. MODs, please do something about this. Im sure you guys can seperate the difference between hacking and phishing.

Quote from the notice in DGN forum:

Add on: The case has been referred to the local police. We are viewing such cases seriously and will be providing the police with every detail.

If the admins of this forum could just PM the admins in DGN forum with the TS IP and other details will better much doing a greater deed.
Quote:
I just wonder why you guys take virutal gaming so seriously, real life is definatly more importnat. By the way do you know that you accounts are still IAH Games's? It's not totally yours, it's "borrowed" to you.
The bold is the truth, I'd rather not get involved by saying I don't think It'd be technically illegal, since it has never changed possessions. It could be a violation of privacy case, but I don't know how your local police would consider it.
Old 09/17/2009, 09:42   #15

what he tried to do is getting information about people or peoples belongings (bad english i know xD)
thats just like building a keylogger and distributing it, in germany you can get a year jail only for planing to do such stuff, by doing it you can get up to 5 years .. dunno how that is in the USA or elsewhere but as far as i know the penalty in the USA is even higher
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread