Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FAQ] by Kirai07

Discussion on [FAQ] by Kirai07 within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FAQ] by Kirai07

1)
Q) Will my weapon be destroy if it hit 0 duration ?
A) No, you are still able to hit the monster but you'll lose 50% of the original damage .

2)
Q) How do i bot in Boss Maps ?
A) [STEP 1]Lure the Boss into a corner away from the spawns, [STEP 2]Jump and freeze, [STEP 3] move towards the monsters, [STEP 4] On your Vacuum hack, [STEP 5] Set Vacuum distance to 100-175, [STEP 6] Vacuum Position to +20(so you can still pick up loots) and start botting .
[NOTE] : Be sure that you did not vacuum the boss, if you do so, repeat from step 1 .

3)
Q) If i am under level, am i able to enter high level MM ?
A) No, there's a cap for every MM .
[SOLUTION] : Get someone to bring you in F3 or F4, at the Stage before BOSS, move some place where they can't see you, JUMP high in to the air til you can't see the ground, freeze and afk 5-10mins. DO NOT fear if they kick you as you will not be ported out from the MM. Once they're gone, you may start your magic .

4)
Q) Will i get caught if i bot in Boss Map ?
A) Yes, but the chances are slim .
[FACTS] : We're hacking the game, so one way or another, GMs have their ways to catch hackers .

5)
Q) My hack won't work, what am i doing wrong ?
A) The version of your hack maybe outdated, Read more from the forums, Ask round, find out what did you do wrong . No pain, No Gain .

6) [Question by sighface]
Q) Does this hack make you invulnerable ?
A) No, there's no God-mode at the moment, but you will not get hit by ground attacks if you're on air .
[SOLUTION] : Freeze hack will be your God-mode for now .

7)
Q) Can i Alt+Tab when i'm botting ?
A) Yes, you may . the program Frognik has created works like magic .

8)
Q) I can't play other online games while i'm botting Dragonica, why is it so ?
A) FuckDragonica disables a firewall/program which allows us to hack Dragonica, which disables us from opening game-like program. if you wish to know more about it, ask round or just look for Frognik .
[NOTE] : Base on my understanding, Some are able to play other online games while botting and some are not even able to open any other program . (still looking for a solution, try asking around first .)

9)
Q) Vacuum hack is broken, i can hit the monster but i can't damage them. Why ?
A) The hacks that we use are all Client-Side, which means it's only to our screen that the monsters are vacuumed . The reason why you can hit but can't damage them is because on the Server-Side the monsters are not in range .
[SOLUTION] : Try to off your Vacuum hack, look for the original position of that monster, go near it, on your Vacuum hack and try hit it, it should work already .
[NOTE] : The Vacuum hack widens the Damage range instead of really Vacuuming the monsters infront of you, therefore you have to be near the monster before damaging it .

10)
Q) CD hack won't work, i can spam my skills but it won't hit the anything . Why ?
A) You have to check if the skill you're using is usable by the CD hack .
[SOLUTION] : Check out the

11)
Q) Is it possible for us to Teleport to the boss map straight away ?
A) No, you have to grind your way in . The current Teleport hack only works in the map you're in .

12)
Q) I keep getting DC after i use Vacuum hack, how can i solve this problem ?
A) Try lowering your graphic in game, Off other program that you're using and hope for the best .
[NOTE] : The hack is working fine .

13)
Q) I get send back to town while i was botting, Why is it so ?
A) The system detects something fishy and decides to send you back to town for safety reasons . Or you've just died .
[SOLUTION] : Change your Botting location or bot some place where the monster can't hit you .

14)
Q) I minimize Dragonica while i was botting and i moved to my original spawn position, which distances me from the monster's spawn, why did i move back to my original spawn position ?
A) The Teleport hack works with Number Pad or Keyboard Number, you might have press F5 to refresh your internet explorer. Changing your Teleport buttons from Number Pad to Keyboard. Therefore, by using !@#$%^&*() or 1234567890 from the keyboard will teleport you to the original spawn position .
[SOLUTION] : Remember not to press F1, F2, F4, F5, F6 and F7 while your Dragonica is minimized .

15)
Q) I can't auto loot when i'm botting, Why is it so ?
A) As for my understanding, i face the same problem while i'm outside Boss Maps . But when i'm botting in Boss Maps, i have no problem looting .
[NOTE] : Check your Option Button and activate the Auto-Loot system . (This isn't a hack)

16) [Question by notme0914]
Q) Will i get the Auto Send back to town system when i'm botting in MM ?
A) It has never happened to me before, the only problem i faced was DC .
[POSSIBILITY] : You might have died, sent back to the Gate Way to MM and from there, got sent back to Town by the system .

17)
Q) My Vacuum hack is broken, sometimes the monsters stand below me instead of infront of me, Why is it so ?
A) As you noticed, the game doesn't change the Camera angle from left to right. The Vacuum hack is made in a way that it will always be EAST of where you stand .
[NOTE] : North = UP, South = Down, East = Right and West = Left .
[SOLUTION] : Try changing your Vacuum Position to +0, that's what i do when i face problems like this . =)

18)
Q) I can't enter the portal, it says I'm not in the portal and sometimes i can't scroll back to town, Why is it so ?
A) Off your CD-Hack and try it again .
[NOTE] : It is a little bugged .

19)
Q) I can't use FD 0.1.25, The hack is broken .
A) Check what version you're playing and which server is it from, FD 0.1.25 is for IAH games only .
[NOTE] : works for Dragonica SEA only .

20)
Q) I can't log in to Dragonica after installing FuckDragonica, did i get ban ?
A) No, it might be your Anti Virus software that's blocking the programs .
[NOTE] : The Hacks are working fine .

21) [Question by mtnirvana]
Q) Do you know which dragonica hacks are working for IAH/THQ/GPotato ?
A) Yes, it is stated on the title of the thread .
[NOTE] : Every Server has their own version . In another word, Check if the Hack version is matched with your Game version .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Guide] : how to bot in Boss Map .

move some where near the green shadow and you may afk .
[Result]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Guide for Jester] : by capique .
Final disicion = hit creep around u
Violent blow/gatling gush = hit creep INFRONT of u..

So if u are using final disicion , when u jump freeze like the pic, u will hit mobs that spawn from A to C, but if u are using violent blow, u will hit mobs that spawn from B-C only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[USEFUL QUOTES]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPeeka View Post
Final Decision works with no-cd if it doesn't work for you, then it's your computer specs or network problems, I'm pretty sure it has something to do more about the PC than with the network.
Quote:
The attack range only depends on the X axis, you can be as high as you want just increase the vac to suck the monsters in, you attack it will attack only in the X axis, the height on your attack won't change a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capique View Post
many ppl asking y attack miss and sometimes skill no damage.. its all because of cd hack (F4). when u on the cd hack, this will damage creep using a skill that can be hack.read here for list .normal attack and other skill cannot damage the creep when cd hack is on. its olso sometimes canot enter portal and using return scrool. make sure u off the cd hack when going to MM /using portals and using return scrool..

^_^v
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirai07 View Post
This is just a theory , but i believe the Vacuum hack's range of attacking is something like this ......

(excuse me for my work.)
And it's base on my experience with Assassin(lvl 35) .
[Edited] : Just spoken to Zacko7 and he agrees .
Quote:
the Vac works fine thats how it works, it pulls enemies closer so you have a chance of hitting them another thing is that the monsters vac can still move in the field even if you don't see them, therefore they can get closer to your range, idk if this was intentional in the hack but thats why sometimes you cant hit an enemy and after you can, because they moved in into your range.

-------------------------------------
Credits goes to Elitepvpers, Zacko7 and Frognik .
Thank me if you think i've helped gathering the informations from this forum . =)

Kirai07 : I'm just a leecher like you . If i can do it, so can you !
P.S : I do not update any hacks nor i am a hacker . I'm just a leecher like everyone else .
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/16/2009, 16:08   #2

I got a question

Does this hack make you invulnerable ?
Old 08/16/2009, 16:17   #3

good question,
answer to your question is yes and no.
when you're at ground, you'll be vulnerable.
when you're on air, you'll still be vulnerable but the monsters can't hit you if you're on air .
Old 08/16/2009, 16:50   #4

Quote:
good question,
answer to your question is yes and no.
when you're at ground, you'll be vulnerable.
when you're on air, you'll still be vulnerable but the monsters can't hit you if you're on air .
Okay fair enough,

Well i am a jester... if i was to freeze hack just above the ground and use final decision as my auto attack.. will it kill the monsters?
Old 08/16/2009, 17:01   #5

im sorry, im not very familiar with jester or other class, i play assassin, but from my knowledge if the skill Final Decision is working, it should do fine. but note that the Vacuum hack only hits monsters that are in range on SS(Server Side) .
my best say will be try it yourself and you'll get your answer faster than asking .

my solution if it doesn't work, use normal attack to bot or hack without CD hack but using Final Decision with mana hack . even if you have to wait every few sec before you can use Final Decision again, i believe the damage done with Final Decision will over take your normal attacks in the long run,
NOTE : this is just my theory, i've never tried it before but yes, im just trying to help .
Old 08/16/2009, 17:17   #6

Quote:
im sorry, im not very familiar with jester or other class, i play assassin, but from my knowledge if the skill Final Decision is working, it should do fine. but note that the Vacuum hack only hits monsters that are in range on SS(Server Side) .
my best say will be try it yourself and you'll get your answer faster than asking .

my solution if it doesn't work, use normal attack to bot or hack without CD hack but using Final Decision with mana hack . even if you have to wait every few sec before you can use Final Decision again, i believe the damage done with Final Decision will over take your normal attacks in the long run,
NOTE : this is just my theory, i've never tried it before but yes, im just trying to help .
sweet, i tried it and it actually works :P

however when i turn on vac hack... i cant kill all the monsters... only some die and some just follow me but when i use a skill, you can see the dmg done, but no health is lost.
Old 08/16/2009, 17:19   #7

Quote:
1)
Q) Will my weapon be destroy if it hit 0 duration ?
A) No, you are still able to hit the monster but you'll lose 50% of the original damage .

2)
Q) How do i bot in Boss Maps ?
A) [STEP 1]Lure the Boss into a corner away from the spawns, [STEP 2]Jump and freeze, [STEP 3] move towards the monsters, [STEP 4] On your Vacuum hack, [STEP 5] Set Vacuum distance to 100-175, [STEP 6] Vacuum Position to +20(so you can still pick up loots) and start botting .
NOTE : Be sure that you did not vacuum the boss, if you do so, repeat from step 1 .

3)
Q) If i am under level, am i able to enter high level MM ?
A) No, there's a cap for every MM .
SOLUTION : Get someone to bring you in F3 or F4, at the Stage before BOSS, move some place where they can't see you, JUMP high in to the air til you can't see the ground, freeze and afk 5-10mins. DO NOT fear if they kick you as you will not be ported out from the MM. Once they're gone, you may start your magic .

4)
Q) Will i get caught if i bot in Boss Map ?
A) Yes, but the chances are slim .
FACTS : We're hacking the game, so one way or another, GMs have their ways to catch hackers .

5)
Q) My hack won't work, what am i doing wrong ?
A) The version of your hack maybe outdated, Read more from the forums, Ask round, find out what did you do wrong . No pain, No Gain .

6)
Q) Does this hack make you invulnerable ? (Question by sighface)
A) No, there's no God-mode at the moment, but you will not get hit by ground attacks if you're on air .
Solution : Freeze hack will be your God-mode for now .

7)
Q) Can i Alt+Tab when i'm botting ?
A) Yes, you may . the program Frognik has created works like magic .

8)
Q) I can't play other online games while i'm botting Dragonica, why is it so ?
A) FuckDragonica disables a firewall/program which allows us to hack Dragonica, which disables us from opening game-like program . if you wish to know more about it, ask round or just look for Frognik .

-------------------------------------
Credits goes to Elitepvpers, Zacko7 and Frognik .
Thank for u tut ,,btw can u make a video that u vac on MM?coz i not so understand..every time i tryinng to bot on MM the boss is olso vac by me=.= so can u record how i only vac the mobs and not the boss?thank
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 17:54   #8

Pull boss into corner of the room away from the mobs, jump, jumpfreeze, boss doesn't follow you anymore, get to the mobs and vac them.

e: fix'd
Old 08/16/2009, 18:01   #9

alright im having a problem... ive done everything and now when i go to vac the monsters arent getting killed ...
Old 08/16/2009, 18:03   #10

how high did you jump ? don't jump too high or your attacks won't reach the monsters . give me a moment. i'll try to make a video for you guys .
Old 08/16/2009, 18:09   #11

Quote:
how high did you jump ? don't jump too high or your attacks won't reach the monsters . give me a moment. i'll try to make a video for you guys .
thank.so i waiting for u video
Old 08/16/2009, 18:31   #12

Quote:
False! The attack range only depends on the X axis, you can be as high as you want just increase the vac to suck the monsters in, you attack it will attack only in the X axis, the height on your attack won't change a thing.
Old 08/16/2009, 18:37   #13

elite*gold: 20
Great FAQ/Guide man. ^^
Old 08/16/2009, 18:37   #14

im just sharing information that i experience, but i won't be able to Vacuum monsters if i'm too high up in the air . unless i change my Vacuum distance. but it's best to have the distance set to 100-150 or you might vacuum the boss . yes ?

but yes, thank you for sharing your information, i learn something new .
Old 08/16/2009, 18:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Great FAQ/Guide man. ^^
it's your work .

to : hyhonfire
is it okay if i post ScreenShot instead of Video ?
it will take 4hrs before the upload is complete .