Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GUIDE - BUGS AT FD 1.22 FIX

Discussion on GUIDE - BUGS AT FD 1.22 FIX within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GUIDE - BUGS AT FD 1.22 FIX

When u cant atck mobs , teleport and then cant atck u, JUST PRESS F4 TO DISABLE NO CD

When the game crashes for nathing, MAYBE U R USING MANY FUNCTIONS AT SAME TIME EXAMPLE... press F1 F2 AND F6 to fast

.. can close now.
Old 08/12/2009, 06:00   #2

hi crazy face, can u explain to me y i cant use assassin to actk mobs but archer can?

the way i use:
1. F4 disable NO CD
2. jump tp certain high thn F2 freeze
3. F1 start vac mobs
4. F6 to start att mobs

i follow the 4 step but y archer can deal dmg on mob but assassin cant, is it possible my vac distance is wrong? but i use default distance which is +200 and vac pose +40...
Old 08/12/2009, 06:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasenshi View Post
hi crazy face, can u explain to me y i cant use assassin to actk mobs but archer can?

the way i use:
1. F4 disable NO CD
2. jump tp certain high thn F2 freeze
3. F1 start vac mobs
4. F6 to start att mobs

i follow the 4 step but y archer can deal dmg on mob but assassin cant, is it possible my vac distance is wrong? but i use default distance which is +200 and vac pose +40...
for archer.. they can hit coz.. those monster that vac by u.. actually they just let u easy to hit..those mob actually not really get vac(if u use other char go see..u will see those mob didn't get vac)..archer shoot in range(so monster just nid in their range, then they will get hit)... sin is melee(if monster not bottom of u or nearby u, u cant hit it)...

i test wif my sin.. if i use vac... the monster not at below of me.. i cant damage them...but after i walk to thier top n vac.. they get damage..
Old 08/12/2009, 07:13   #4

OIC... so we still nid to control the charc go near the mobs... hmmm... thanks for ur reply hornmyhome... it help alots... coz i tot the way i play was wrong... thanks ya^^ appreciate it^^

but how come when use fuckdragonica 1.21, sin can deal DMG on mobs and 1.22*crack* version cannot?
Old 08/12/2009, 11:16   #5

but i canot on no cd hack n mana hack