Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] More than 3gems/request in DC?!

Discussion on [QUESTION] More than 3gems/request in DC?! within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] More than 3gems/request in DC?!

Does anyone know how to make more than 3 gems x request in Dragon City?
Been searching for this for a while now and the only working one gets you 2 times 3gems x request and then it bans your account for 30-60min !
So is there any other solution that AT LEAST doesn't get you banned?!
THnx
Old 02/05/2016, 11:54   #2

go this site
woprime.com/dragon-city/get-gem
before you submit and get your gems
open charles webbing proxy
then hit send
search for get_gem in charles
repeat advance with 5 or 6
no more or else you will be banned
then wait for 3-4 mins and submit req and use charles again
Old 02/05/2016, 11:57   #3

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkakashi007 View Post
go this site
woprime.com/dragon-city/get-gem
before you submit and get your gems
open charles webbing proxy
then hit send
search for get_gem in charles
repeat advance with 5 or 6
no more or else you will be banned
then wait for 3-4 mins and submit req and use charles again
lol,like for real?!!!!! does that really work?!!!!!!!!!
ok so i tried it and all i can say is that i don't get the last row. You said it have to repeat advance 5 or 6 but nothing changed when i did that O.o