Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stadium Error After Cheating Gems.

Discussion on Stadium Error After Cheating Gems. within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stadium Error After Cheating Gems.

Why I Got An Error When I Start A Battle In Stadium ?
I Have To Refresh The Page Every I Attack The Opponent Dragon.
Old 05/28/2014, 13:51   #2

Because Gems hack today based on Stadium.And i think they will gonna patch it tomorrow or anytime today I only think but I Only think they will patch it. I Saw in their database but they fix it now.
Old 05/28/2014, 14:39   #3

I just found another bug. I do not know if it has to do with the hack gems, but the bug is in the league. I just won 9 battles in the league and after the fights indicated that there was only a victory for my Legendary win the first gold star. But to save the game and open it after a while, returned to indicate missing ten wins to earn a gold star. Does this is happening to anyone else?
Old 05/28/2014, 14:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedr View Post
I just found another bug. I do not know if it has to do with the hack gems, but the bug is in the league. I just won 9 battles in the league and after the fights indicated that there was only a victory for my Legendary win the first gold star. But to save the game and open it after a while, returned to indicate missing ten wins to earn a gold star. Does this is happening to anyone else?
there's issues since some days in combat league, you can't progress to rank stars, SP knows it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2014, 15:01   #5

So, How Should I Do ?
Should I Wait For A Thousand Years To Play Again In Stadium ?
Old 05/28/2014, 15:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt_heisenberg View Post
there's issues since some days in combat league, you can't progress to rank stars, SP knows it.
Well I realized that it is only in the league. The stadium is usually counting victories. I hope to fix this soon.