Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I get Gems?

Discussion on How can I get Gems? within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I get Gems?

How can I get many gems? 50 gems daily isn't working for me, session id changing, many times getting adfly on the site I try to do the thing with 50 gems. I already have lvl 99.
Old 01/13/2014, 22:02   #2

u can get about 1000 without to much work(a few hours if ur lucky)
yes u get some adfly redirects but for now its the only way
besides the adfly redirects are rare so its not that bad
Old 01/13/2014, 22:08   #3

ty for answering me. sometimes it says process is too long or something like this. It never gave me 50 gems. I will try more...thank you again.
Old 01/13/2014, 22:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke896 View Post
ty for answering me. sometimes it says process is too long or something like this. It never gave me 50 gems. I will try more...thank you again.
like i said in my thread i can take even a few hours to get 50 gems it depends on the luck....
i find it it faster in the morning or late night i think its because the servers are less stressful for the gem sites

i had one time (midnight) i had made in 1 hour around 1.6k so yea those sites suggested by me might not work that good ,search the forum for others, test them

have a great day.

If i helped even a little don't forget to press
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2014, 09:31   #5

But, does the cards thing needs to be already shuffled because It says try again, I think that's the problem. Do I need to shuffle them? because I am trying to get even just 50 gems for hours and I don't get them
Old 01/14/2014, 13:16   #6

cant understand how it does not work for you

sep 1 roll til u get a free try then close the page
sep 2 use the site to get the 50 gems
sep 3 u got the 50 gems? then go back in game and reroll again til u get a free try again

it make take a few minutes/hours til u get the gems be patient
Old 01/14/2014, 15:21   #7

use this: dc7vn.x10.mx/gems.php
only wait 15-20 minutes (be patient!!!)
Old 01/14/2014, 15:28   #8

@Sasuke896:

If you see 'try again', you need to shuffle using gems (if you wanna shuffle within 24 hours of getting the previous prize). Then, pick a card. You want to get the 'free try' card. If you don't, then you need to shuffle again using gems until you get 'free try' card.

Once you get 'free try' card, use the 50 gems/day hack.

If you're afraid you'll lose your gems by continuously shuffling, then you just need to wait 24 hours before your next official free try.

P.S. Be patient with this hack. It can take 15 min to even 8 hours. I have to use a proxy to prevent myself from being banned, hence, it takes me a long time. Don't give up hope. Usually, I do this hack for 2-3 hours per day. If I don't get 50 gems within this time, I try the next day.

P.S. The 'ad page' (forum won't let me type the address) is annoying. Just turn on the hack and switch to a new tab. The 'ad page' technically appears after 10 tries (3-4 mins), but you can prolong this to 30 min if you don't return to the tab. Remember that only being present in the tab will prompt 'ad page'. But this has a time limit of 30 min, after which you have to re-input your user and session IDs.
Old 01/14/2014, 17:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost18 View Post
like i said in my thread i can take even a few hours to get 50 gems it depends on the luck....
i find it it faster in the morning or late night i think its because the servers are less stressful for the gem sites

i had one time (midnight) i had made in 1 hour around 1.6k so yea those sites suggested by me might not work that good ,search the forum for others, test them

have a great day.

If i helped even a little don't forget to press
Can you give me Some Picture when you success on gem cheat , I just successfully 1x and then cheat gem can't work anymore.
I did not open daily bonus and and all ready waiting many hours to cheat Gem (40 gem) but nothing happen

>>Thanks
Old 01/14/2014, 18:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345jj View Post