Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook > Dragon City
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breeding dragons disappeared?

Discussion on Breeding dragons disappeared? within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Breeding dragons disappeared?

I started breeding many dragons from several habitats with nathtuan tool,

But i canceled egg in hatchery, cause i needed some dragons back.

Now all dragons stay pointed in habitat as breeding so cant use them and breeding mountain is empty.(and hatchery)

Is there some way to fix that?

-----------------------------------------

found it i asked too fast

in tool: dragon on Island - store

delete thread please!
Old 12/19/2013, 00:48   #2

but if you use store, the dragons will lose their kill counts
Old 12/19/2013, 18:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhattuanbl View Post
LOL hack too much
yes maybe

--------------

i dont see anymore the 24hour daily bonus

found it

There is only room for 4 icons so had to klick one :/

-------------------------

still 50gem not work,

working didnt have enough patience before

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could you help me please.. ? WIN 250 GEMS + 2uniq dragons + breeding tree DC-BD
05/15/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Celebrate Dragon City Birthday and win an amazing Gems Pack! http://wlshared-easypromos.netdna-ssl.com/files/70 /3070/main/thumb.large810.51837c19-a748-4551-a888- 2ef33ed44405.jpg Let's celebrate together the first birthday of Dragon City, the most famous game of Social Point! Now all of you can participate and have the chance to be among the 30 players who will WIN an amazing pack of 250 gems + Deep Forest Dragon + Blue Dragon + Breeding Tree! What do you need...
Generation Dragon City Breeding Dragons Updates Jan 17-2013
01/22/2013 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Generation Dragon City Breeding Dragons Down below is a full list of dragons that you can create by using one step from the basic dragons in Dragon City. The dragons may be replicated in every of the subsection basically for your own advantage. The order at which you input the dragons for breeding will not affect the egg result. It is all essentially based on luck and luck only. Dragon City Breeding Generation 1 Earth Dragon Hybrid Earth + Fire = Flaming Rock or Volcano. Earth + Plant...
Breeding Guide - Hybrid Dragons
08/04/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Combination and breeding between different types of dragons in Dragon City will yield different eggs, which will hatch out as hybrid dragons. Below is the list of all hybrid dragons as a result of all the possible different combinations available in Dragon City game on Facebook. There are 8 basic elemental dragons in Dragon City game which are: Dark Dragon Metal Dragon Ice Dragon Electric Dragon Water Dragon Earth Dragon