Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dota
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Basic hacking Dota Heroes

Discussion on Basic hacking Dota Heroes within the Dota forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basic hacking Dota Heroes

Source:

We’re gonna learn to utilize Hex Editor and Group Search for hacking WarCraft 3 DotA.

Though this tutorial series are for beginners audience, I assume that you already familiar with basic data-type searching and sub-search. I also recommend you to use MHS Help File as reference along with tutorial, especially in Hex Editor and Group Search chapters.

Before we start, allow me to emphasize that studying values around your found addresses is very very important. It is never been a secret that important values often stored in the same region of memory… In my understanding, this caused by something about Data-Structure or Data-Class (please correct me if i’m wrong). The bottom line: Always be suspicious to values around your found addresses !

The version of Warcraft used here is 1.21a (i believe so)… But this should be no problem at all since i’ve been using 2 or 3 different versions… Also, i’m sure that you don’t have to worry about the DotA map version. The hacks should be working on all DotA maps (only slight differences)…

Now, on to the first tutorial…

yes, download Memory Hacking Software (MHS):

Hacking EXP

Hacking EXP of DotA heroes is easy. Use a basic Data-Type Search / Sub-Search and Unsigned Long data-type.

Here’s the picture of DotA screen-shot merged with MHS.

Address for Shendelzare’s EXP is 0×0D1C0120. Yours would be different and that’s normal (… google this: DMA, if you wanna know why your address should be different).

The next step is ALWAYS be suspicious for values around found address. The only way to do this is using Hex Editor…
Since EXP value is in Unsigned Long data-type, i changed the Base Option into the same data-type… And as i suspected, there ARE other important values around EXP address, which i’ll show you in the next picture.

Here’s the merged picture of DotA screen-shot and Hex Editor:

You can see that EXP, Ability Points, and Base Strength are stored respectively.. This means we have another option to search EXP: Group Search.

To quote what L. Spiro say in MHS Help file:
“Group Searches are used when you know that several values are in the same region of memory, but you don’t know their order, or if you know their order but don’t know their values.”

In this case, we know their values, we know their order, and certainly they are in the same region of memory… Again, please refer to MHS help file for more details about Group Search, so you won’t get lost in the next steps of this tutorial…

The next picture shows how to input values in Group Search based on the Hex Editor:

Be sure to check the summary at the bottom part to get a preview of how MHS will perform Group Search…

With those inputs, Group Search found only 1 result. This is very common since there are not many specific values match to the search target which are 3E 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 hex ( or 62, 1, 16 unsigned long).

From Group Search result, we can add those each element separately to the MHS table (we have to do it manually via hex editor). Now we have the table for EXP, Ability Points, and Base Strength (at level 1)…

Now those values are free to modify:
- Boost your exp to get instant max level
- Boost your STR to get a huge Max Health, and more damage for Strength Heroes…
- Boost your Ability Points to get more skills (the level limitation still applied tho.)

The table seems enough for most cases. But in fact, there are more important values around EXP address which i’ll show you in the next tutorial…
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/18/2009, 04:22   #2

Source:

Hacking BASE STATS

Base Stats for Heroes in Warcraft 3 consist of Strength, Agility and Intelligence. They are then affect other stats such as Attack Damage, Attack Speed, Max HP & Manna, HP & Manna regeneration rate, etc. Everytime a hero gains a level, these Base Stats increased by certain constants…

For example:

Hero X has 16 Base STR and 1 STR constant. This means:
- At level 1, Hero X will have 16+(0*1) = 16 STR
- At level 2, Hero X will have 16+(1*1) = 17 STR
- At level 3, Hero X will have 16+(2*1) = 18 STR
- …
- At level 25, Hero X will have 16+(24*1) = 40 STR

In this tutorial part, we’re going to hack this constants. I’ll just call them Base Stats Addition to make things easier (…please forgive my English).

The first thing we have to do is to know how to obtain these values. This is very easy: Just hover your mouse pointer to the hero icon before you choose her.

In fact, these Base Stats Addition values are stored in the same memory region of EXP address, so i used the same Hex Editor window from previous tutorial. However, since they are floating number, i had changed the Base Option into Float data-type.

Here’s the pic of the address merged with Base Stats Addition info form DotA:

We can see that the addresses of Base Stats Additions are actually only a few bytes after EXP address:
- STR Addition address = EXP address + 0×48
- INT Addition address = EXP address + 0×50
- AGI Addition address = EXP address + 0×58
(don’t swap between INT and AGI tho. Cause in WC3 screen AGI is typed before INT…)

At this point, you can just add these Base Stats Addition addresses into the table. But we’re gonna try to search for Base Stats Additions utilizing Group Search…

here are 2 values which will be ignored, since they keep changing for each DotA session. Please understand that the Red background color of these values has nothing to do with our decision to ignore them. Instead, it shows that MHS suspected these values as Pointers since they are divisible by 4 (modulus operation to these values by 4 will result in 0)… Just, refer to MHS help file about Hex Editor and Pointer…

However, we’re NOT ignoring these 2 values for elements count. Please be careful…

Now, when the Group search executed, there is 99.9999% chance that there would be only 1 result. Those 5 ordered elements of float data-type are pretty much unique (unless there are other heroes with same Base Stats Addition, of course).

The next thing you can do is to add Base Stats Addition values addresses into MHS table (manually through Hex Editor).

Following picture shows you when Shendelzare’s attain some levels after i modified all values of Base Stats Addition to 100.00, without any equipments and without any Hero abilities:

Just focus on Shendelzare’s Base Stats. She’s now definitely far far beyond of Beyond Godlike…
(in case you’re curious, Shendelzare’s max health is 46,054 at level 25)

I really hope you’re now have a slight better knowledge of Group Search, for next tutorials i will discuss it in fast speed (still some pictures tho)…

Coming up next:
- Health & Manna Hacks
- Movement Speed Hacks
- Attack Speed, Attack Range, Attack Damage Hacks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/18/2009, 20:12   #3

This hacks me dc from the game...
Old 08/24/2012, 12:10   #4

site