Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling personal Diablo 3 account.

Discussion on Selling personal Diablo 3 account. within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling personal Diablo 3 account.

Hello, I am selling my own Diablo 3 ROS (pre-order) account. I have a level 70 Wizard, 70 Demon Hunter, a level 60 Monk and two lower level characters that don't really matter, paragon level 126 on the account by the way. The Wizard DPS buffed is 1.4 mil and can solo T2 and T3 easily. The demon hunter is horrid compared to that (around 200k DPS) I have plenty of crafting materials in the stash as well as all the top tier crafting recipes for gems and 206 million gold so money won't be an issue. The account also has WoW all the way up to Mists of Pandaria but I never got into the game so it doesn't have much on it.

Pretty sure my hearthstone is also on the account and I've dropped a good amount of money on that as well and have your basic legionaries and decks.

I'll accept paypal and moneypak, going to use the money to take a road trip.

As for price, I honestly have no idea what all of this would be worth. I've seen diablo accounts going for $200 with just the account and less gold and slightly higher paragon levels. Just send some offers and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks for the read.
Old 06/22/2014, 13:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for this user, account is 100% legitimate and he is autistic so the account has great gear.
Old 06/22/2014, 13:34   #3

Aye man, ****, calm down shieet.

Tags
diablo 3 acc sell, wow acc sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Personal Diablo 3 + PREORDERED Reaper of Souls Account ★
06/18/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 11 Replies
I'm selling my personal Diablo 3 account with a PREORDERED version of Reaper of Souls, so you WILL get the wings from the preorder :) Account has a max rank 70 Wizard with decent gear to speed through Torment I runs. Payment Methods: BTC/MoneyPak/Paypal Thanks !
Quitting lol selling personal account(NA)
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys basically I'm finally quitting lol and figured I would get rid of my account since I really don't play anymore. This is my personal account with original email . I have all champs with the exception of Braum and lulu , well over 50 skins I am not sure on this number since I didn't count them (there is a lot) if there is a quick way of finding out I would love to know. I'm selling best offer wins and I'll gladly post any pics or if you guys have any questions just let me know. I can...
[EUW]Selling my PERSONAL LoL account
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Elitepvp! I'm selling my personal LoL account :-) Rating: Silver V Champions : 96 Skins : FS MorganeLeFay's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats IP : 5k
[Selling] selling my personal steam account
08/11/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
link : Steam Community :: Usain Bolt add me in skype for more info ameer.sakran bumppp .. . .
Selling personal Origin account with BF3/BC2
06/04/2012 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Contacts via PM, MSN A few things first --The account is ON MY OWN E-MAIL --When you buy the account, the e-mail will be automatically changed to the e-mail of your liking --You can then change the password and secret question. --The account is not retrievable as long as it's connected to your e-mail after the purchase. --I am willing to use a middleman, if that's what you like. --NO TRADING