Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

battle.net account with D3+RoS / Sc2+HotS / WoW

Discussion on battle.net account with D3+RoS / Sc2+HotS / WoW within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
battle.net account with D3+RoS / Sc2+HotS / WoW

[German]

hi, ich verkaufe hier meinen battle.net account auf dem sich diablo 3 + add on reaper of souls, starcraft 2 + add on heart of the swarm und ein world of warcraft account befindet.

[English]

hi, i want to sell my battle.net acc including diablo 3 + add on reaper of souls, starcraft + add on heart of the swarm + world of warcraft.

[Account specs]

Diablo:

- paragon level 45
- lvl 70 mage 460k dps unbuffed
- lvl 60 witch doctor

World of Warcraft:

- frozen acc with classic+bc+wotlk+cataclysm
- need mop to play newest content
- one lvl 85 char and two lvl 80 chars spread on two servers

[Payment/Bezahlung]

deutsch: ich verlange eine 35 euro paysafecard für diesen account, bin aber auch offen für angebote/verhandlungen. bezahlung über paypal ist auch möglich aber eher ungern.

english: i'm expecting 35 euro psc for this account. im also open for offers. paypal can be used as well but i prefer psc

[Contact]

or pm me

edit: habe mal die preise verglichen und setze den preis runter auf 35 euro psc

buy now for 35 € paysafecard