Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 RoS account top#1 marauders gloves world top#4 calamity

Discussion on Diablo 3 RoS account top#1 marauders gloves world top#4 calamity within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 RoS account top#1 marauders gloves world top#4 calamity

Ok,

I have european battle.net diablo III RoS account, this one includes also SC2 WoL and warcraft III TFT and RoC, Also I have played some games in hearthstone and spent some dollars (not big amount, like 20$).

This is link to my armory on DH:

Ok I decided to delete my link if u are interested in more info just add me on skype xoltro19897, but DH has on d3progress : Elemental Elite DPS: 2,257,072.08, Toughness: 4,510,960. Paragon is around 320 and marauder + natalya set equiped on.

And also on my account is 60wd, and 70lv pull monk which is geared in like 1 day but can tank t5 easly

DH because of his calamity (top#4 world- you can obtain it here ) is very welcome on t6, also he got in stash 2x unities and item which gives your follower that he cannot die, so he can do t6 solo too. Also in stash is nice belt of knives (40% increased fan of knives), gorewolf and other items on swap. Of course I got nice danette's set to speedrunning, and 2600 + prim stat+ socket krindershoot if you want test new build oders. Account has 40kk gold and many gems + mats.

Post ur offers