Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap battle.net account

Discussion on Cheap battle.net account within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap battle.net account

Selling my compleet battle.net account, Why?
i havent played on it for ages, and i decided i can better sell it then let it rot somwhere !

if you want to discuss more you can add me on skype feelzz013

Kind regards.

the account includes all game account from wow MoP expansion, D3, Heartstone, Starcraft heart of the swarm

WOW has a lv90 frost DK and a few lv 80-85+ characters
diablo has all classes lv60 barb paragon is 30 and a lv60 monk wiht paragon 57
the rest is paragon 5-20

Contact me skype feelzz013

BTW I SELL IT PRETTY CHEAP 50-60€ ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Old WoW account(battle-chest) cheap
10/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I recently remembered that I have a WoW account that I haven`t used for 4 years and I want to sell it. It has battlechest expansions + CATACLYSM, 10-trial for Cataclysm, 2 champs - HUman mage 1xp to 71lvl and Human DK 64 lvl. Price is at the moment whatever you offer me I have no idea how much that can cost. PM or skype : evilchobg EDIT1 : I JUST ADDED CATACLYSM!
Battle.net account for sale (Cheap)
02/11/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am selling my account with diablo 3. i got it actually from my cousin as a gift but i like runescape more. And my runescape membership has expired so i want to trade my account for runescape membership card :P Price can be talked about! I am new to the forum so i am willing to go first Add me on skype: bobby.g38
CHEAP BATTLE OF IMMORTAL ACCOUNT !
08/06/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
Selling account , lvl 90 Champion with 44m + adv anger = total of 48m lvl 75 sg , with 2 lvl 60 sg but full geared character is on abyss Asking price 25 dollar. willing to trade with digimon masters online
[WTS] Battle.net Account with 3 Toons! Look in! Cheap!!
06/22/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
verkauft!
Cheap Lvl 80 DK(EU Frostmane)+battle.net account
12/05/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Level 80 Blood Elf Dark Knight, Frostmane server EU Goodly farmed(Wotlk pvp items + Strong Cata items) for Only 24.99 Pounds (price negotiable) This includes Battle.net account with a original Warcraft 3 ROC cd-key +2 Warcraft 3 TFT cd-keys Great deal, take while still available!!! Armory profile: Click Here