Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling packs of wow D3 keys. ONLY EU!

Discussion on Selling packs of wow D3 keys. ONLY EU! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling packs of wow D3 keys. ONLY EU!

Greetings,

i started my business with cheap MoP cd keys , and extended this with diablo 3 keys:
, i got a stable source of both MOP cd keys and diablo 3 (eu only!)
for mists of pandaria i have already found my loyal buyers. now i need to find people that are willing to buy a high amount of d3 keys.

the price im asking for a key is 15 euro! ( the game will be delivered in digital format! )

payment methods: accepting western union , paypal , bank transfer.

to make long story short:

selling:

CD KEY Diablo 3 eu 3x 42 euro

CD KEY Diablo 3 eu 5x 70 euro

CD KEY wow MOP eu 10x 130 euro

DIGITAL PRODUCT -> dont expect any box in your mailbox!

currently have 15 cd keys , but im getting new ones every week

I DONT SELL a piece yet! need a stable customer (that has a business of his own or a small company )

waiting
Old 05/25/2013, 08:58   #2

Thumbs up bump

bump!

i also sell pieces of 1 key , since i have no buyers for d3 keys...
Old 05/25/2013, 12:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 15,362
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to or . More informations can be found in

/Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling packs of wow MOP keys. ONLY EU!
07/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello hello! , i got a stable source of MOP cd keys , and i will try to sell them for 12 euro each . and no i won`t lower it unless you buy all of them! or become a loyal customer payment methods: accepting western union , paypal , bank transfer. selling: CD KEY wow MOP eu 5x 55 euro CD KEY wow MOP eu 10x 100 euro
Selling Battlefield 3 Account with ALL Map Packs
04/02/2013 - Origin Trading - 3 Replies
Asking $25!! Add me on skype: Bigtalon
selling ddo account......triple reincarnated monk......all packs.....amazing items...
04/09/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
basically pm me if you're actually interested at least 3 years worth of gaming in this account only serious offers or i won't consider and must have skype to discuss properly (my rule) or other means of communication other than this site only :D
Selling DDO account, great gear, tons of packs, most classes and races
01/30/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, about to go military and I'm selling my account as I won't have the time to play it, I've been growing distant anyways...rest assured, it's a great account, I have most of the packs and races, several GS and Epic items, and it's set up so that you pretty much won't have to buy anything DDO related again once you get it...ever. I also have extra character slots, a TRed character, icy bursted items galore, a good amount of plat, veteran status, tomes. I'll list the characters this...
[RELEASE] 5165 Equiptment Packs + Selling NPC
11/15/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Well here it is. This npc will sell packs that give items to players. Should try it out, only thing wrong is how to get the item as i couldn't figure out how to give it straight out, so i made it command. THINGS YOU NEED! *OldCOBD items.txt file *OldCOBD Shop.Dat file *OldCOBD NPCs file *client ini folder, itemtype.txt *client ini folder, itemtype.dat *client ini folder, shop.dat