Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Normal US server gold

Discussion on Normal US server gold within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Normal US server gold

Hi

I'm playin with my boyfriend, so we would get loootttt of gold...

I would ask to all ''trusted'' gold seller to answer to my thread with big amount of gold and price he would have for.

I can only pay with Paypal.

I can send money 1st, but only with TRUSTED seller. If you have somes billions to sell, I can be interrested (don't care, it's him who will pay the bill ), but if you have only 1/0/0 transaction on forum (yeah, like me ), and you wanna offert me 5bil for 10€, go away

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ WTB ] Gold on Eu Normal server . 0.15 e / m
11/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello elitepvpers.com memebers !! We to buy all your gold on Europe orivat server. If want to sell to us ,please post here before contacting us IF you suppose our service is excellent,please recommend us to your friends.
WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL) .95/M
08/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I will buy all your gold for diablo 3 US server (normal) price : .95/mil Will not do business with anyone that have lower than 10 million to sell. Instant payment with over 300+ verified paypal contact: yahoo: d2makerx
WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL) .92/M
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I’m currently buying all gold for US server, softcore(normal). Gold price varies from day to days but the price for soft core will be from .9 usd – 1 usd. I will not buy or do business with any seller that have less than 5 million of gold for sale. My paypal is 100% verify and do business over 300+ customers My contact Skype: d2makerx yahoo: d2makerx aim: d2makerx text or call: 626 869 8648 (can only speak English and Vietnamese)
WTB ALL US SERVER GOLD (NORMAL)
08/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently buying all gold for US server, softcore(normal) and hardcore.* Gold price varies from day to days but the price for soft core will be from 1 usd - 1.5 usd hardcore will be from 2 usd - 4.5 usd, but i promise to give you a good price compare to other buyer :).* I will not buy or do business with any seller that have less than 5 million in gold for sale.* Please like this post and share this post with your friend if you're satisfy with the transaction. My contact Skype:...