Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 RU keys 29 dollars only!

Discussion on Diablo 3 RU keys 29 dollars only! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 RU keys 29 dollars only!

Hello forumers.
I'm selling D3 RU keys directly from Russia. I'm new to this forum, but I'm sure we will work well together.

Price for 1 Diablo III key ------- 31 dollars
Price for 5 Diablo III keys ------30 dollars
Price for 10 Diablo III keys -----29 dollars

I accept paypal, moneybookers and webmoney(if you have it). Also can trade for EU softcore gold(250kk).
Feel free to contact me and ask any question.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS DayZ gaining keys 10 dollars
01/12/2013 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
http://letspretendrecords.com/images/shop_banner.p ng Welcome to Stainless88's ArmA 2 OA How to get Keys Key Shop By: Stainless88 Here at my ways of getting CD Keys shop I only like to supply my customers with the best of the best, someone once said "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them." W. Edwards Deming Now you can see here at Stainless88's Gaining Key Shop we're all professional.
Selling method of gaining keys 10 dollars
01/09/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
http://letspretendrecords.com/images/shop_banner.p ng Welcome to Stainless88's ArmA 2 OA How to get Keys Key Shop By: Stainless88 Here at my ways of getting CD Keys shop I only like to supply my customers with the best of the best, someone once said "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them." W. Edwards Deming Now you can see here at Stainless88's Gaining Key Shop we're all professional.