Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] WTT D3 account for LoL account.

Discussion on [NA] WTT D3 account for LoL account. within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] WTT D3 account for LoL account.

Looking to trade my Diablo 3 account for a LoL account.

Account has 3 60s. Barb with decent gear, monk with some gear, and a DH who is pretty much naked. Also comes with 31mil gold...so you can make a decent gear set.

The battle.net account also comes with a WoW account. The WoW account has a level 90 Paladin on the Illidan server, horde side and about 65k gold. Not much gear, but it is a good account if you want to get into WoW. It DOES have time on it and I can tell you more if you wish.

I am looking for a LoL account. I would prefer to deal with the Original Owner (OO) of the LoL account and be able to have access to the original email used to make the account if possible.

I am the OO of this account and will provide everything you need.

I know I basically have no rep, and due to that if you have a decent amount of rep I will do everything first. No questions asked.

Either post here or PM me before you contact me
Old 12/17/2012, 08:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you want any lol account? those are free to make.