Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS D3 Account (60 Witch Doctor)

Discussion on WTS D3 Account (60 Witch Doctor) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS D3 Account (60 Witch Doctor)

haven't played the game in a while so i'm looking to sell the account. there's a level 60 softcore witch doctor on the account with no gear, and there's about 14k gold on him.

looking for $25, i accept paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Diablo 3 - Account EU - Witch Doctor lvl 60
08/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Lifram - Comunità - Diablo III 40€ e-mail: lifram @ hotmail.com
Diablo 3 account 60lv Wizard and 60 lv Witch Doctor
08/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Wizard damage is 81000. 49000000gold Payment Option's: PayPal ONLY My skpye: yu.liu18 if u interested just add me
[WTS] Diablo 3 account with lvl60 Monk+Witch Doctor
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! Im selling my battle.net account. It has a lvl60 Monk with inferno gear and a naked(no gear) lvl60 Witch Doctor. It also has 1m gold and 2 stash tabs. -Im only gonna accept your friendrequest if you type in here first. -I only go first if you are a trusted member. -I only accept Paypal and NO TRADE.
(WTS) Diablo 3 Account lvl 60 Witch Doctor, US server
06/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Blizzard account. D3+WoW/all expansions+ D2/Expansion I have D3 attached to it, with WOW + All expansions and a lvl 85 Rogue on Zul'Jin. NO MORE TIME ON IT. My Witch Doctor (TopAutruche) is well geared. I had 40k+ DPS with my 2hand weapon, then I sold it and stopped playing. I got 2,3M in game's bank, enough to buy a better weapon. This account is working, never been banned. Paypal payment required.
Wts: Lvl 60 Witch Doctor.
05/31/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/a0FTV.jpg Character is US base. Price: 120 Euro. Total of over 70 hours of playtime. Pm me if you to find out more. Payment : paypal Add me on skype if you wish to chat over voice. ID: Helpingyou88