Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Immortal Bot Key (After 28th) for Gold

Discussion on Selling Immortal Bot Key (After 28th) for Gold within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 145
Exclamation Selling Immortal Bot Key (After 28th) for Gold

Hi,

I have an extra Immortal Bot key I am looking to sell for in game gold in D3.

Looking for..

15m on US Server
20m on EU Server

Only accepting gold, no money or paypal.

I will NOT go first.

I can show screenshot of ownership of the bot if needed.

Please PM me your Skype or MSN if you're interested.

Thank you
Old 06/23/2012, 11:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello , I am messaging you my skype as well as some other trading sites I use. Never really used this one :P. I am Rmysidia on *******.
Ebay: Rkop8520

Don't really like MSN so I avoid it! I am messaging you now though, just posting first

This guy scammed me...

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SUCHE] Pre 28th Immortal Bot Account
06/26/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Leute. Topic sagt eigentlich schon alles, von daher nur noch einige wenige Worte. Ich suche so einen Account ! Zahle Gut ! Bezahlung per Paypal oder PSC möglich. Falls gewollt auch gerne über D3 Gold.
[WTS] Immortal Bot Pre 28th
06/16/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Sold!
WTB pre 28th immortal bot account for multiple use
06/14/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all I'm looking to buy an account for the immortal bot that's pre 28th The ones that let you log on multiple sessions. If anybody has one for sale let me know please either through Messaging me directly here. Trying not to have posts on here from somebody who may have one as people Tend to be vultures with this sorta thing... I my self am guilty of this lol so yea just direct message me if ya got one thanks all
Battles Of The Immortal - SELLING ACCOUNT
09/11/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my name is JASON and I want to sell my account. Details of the account below. Please read carefully if you are planning to buy. Enjoy >> GAMENAME: TaKenOver (TKO) Realm: ABYSS Class: Slayer Level: 83 GUILD: ARMADON (one of the top guild) ITEMS: ALOT --- Level 1 gems / Level 2 gems (More bag/stash slots open with real money. (look at the screen shots below)
Selling LvL 90 Exec. Battle of Immortal [PH]
02/02/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Sell LvL 90 exec. BOI PH FULL SG SET 90 8/8 FULL Gems On Set All LvL 3 Gems / 2 gems per item with LvL 6 SoulJade, LvL 11 silver chalice Just Leave A msg... or make an offer.. thank you