Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling d3 account (3x lvl60) + 50+mil gold items

Discussion on Selling d3 account (3x lvl60) + 50+mil gold items within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling d3 account (3x lvl60) + 50+mil gold items

I jsut decided to quit - so ******* bored of it (kinda rage quit lol)

so sellnig my account - best offer takes it.

Start 50euro.

some items i have include

Also have a ful wizard and otehr items in stash - few mil in gold.

Going to bed now but add my skype - fredmebob to talka bout price and whats on it (also ahs sc2 on bnet)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>Eden Eternal Acc Lvl60 & Gold and Items
02/09/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im selling my eden eternal account away. I have all classes at max 60 About 20k gold 9Sublime Safety Stones 2Halcyon Safety Stones Fully Geared Martial Artist With Pvp Yellow Set Fully Geared Templar with 2.87 Crit Dmg Lots of +10 Equipment If you're interested please contact me via private message thanks.
Selling Grand Fantasia(Bodor) Gold, items and account
09/19/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Grand Fantasia Gold, items and account Server: Bodor Selling 10,000 gold at affordable rate. Selling level 75 Mystic -Full yellow items -With level75 PvP set+9 -80% Masteries done (45,60,75) -Max City Fame, Fraction Fame, Sprite Fame and other important Fame
[Macedon] Selling Gold, Items..and account.
07/07/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, Time has come and I don't have more spare time to play AO. So I'm selling all my mounts / items / gold. Also, I'm willing to sell the whole account if I get any good offer (main level 140, most crafts are Evil-level, 1.9m might, all the A mercs upgraded to 130, etc, etc etc; whisper me for more details if you are interested on the whole account) Feel free to send me a private message to know about the gold ratios. Thanks!
mt2.us (z8games NW) gold items account selling
06/06/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
yo i wts 700kk golds in new world .us server, a 79lv dragon mage with 4x P and these items: 1. DGP+9 10sin 15dagger 6sword 2crap stones miss haste+5 2. Spa+6 2k hp 5ab hp 3crap haste+4 miss+5 ac+5 3. Spa+6 1500hp 15mage 10sword vita miss +5 and haste+4 4. Spa+4 15sura 2k hp stones same as previous spa.
Selling 3x ViP account and 1 SjSRO(OLD) acc for ECSRO Gold/items
07/04/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Selling 3x VIP account. 2 account is empty, the other one has a low lvl char. All acc has email, therefore you can change the password. Also selling an SjSRO account (old server). I wanna trade the accs for items/gold on ecsro. Leave your offer(s) here, or pm me;)