Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of DigitalCorsair

Discussion on Beware of DigitalCorsair within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of DigitalCorsair

We agreed on 11m IGG in Diablo 3 for $100. I gave him 5 mil and he left. Bad manner, as you can tell, so I thought I would just give everybody a heads up. If needed, I can provide screenshots of the Skype conversation, the trade in-game, and the PM he sent me.
Old 06/12/2012, 07:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is the same guy as bvoung88. Scammed a couple of people now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beware
04/23/2012 - Archlord - 8 Replies
This guy: timooow585 I a SCAMMER! (With capitals) Proof in attachment
Beware
09/02/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I had Thorlon on my server and had him as a pm he worked his way up to become a DB Coder whitch he said he had skills in, just to warn everyone he dosent once he tried to steal Eurions Credit on a script he made and access the DB to make his mortal Chars Powerfull we were trying to have a civial Converstaion and told him that he might have to get rid of him after that he went onto the forums and deleted Over half of everyones postings and threads and did some damage so Just for a heads up keep...
Please beware
05/27/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 22 Replies
Of Firefoxftw, I don't want to call him a scammer, but since paying for his goods, he has totally ignored me for 2 days since and I haven't received the goods at all. Its a painful lesson that cost me 150 USD, I just hope to resolve this with you firefoxftw if you ever read this, otherwise you're a scammer and other traders should be beware of him. His parting shot? @dokoroko I'm the seller, and no.. the offer was not lower, also i had said the price, 150.00 USD for it. After trade,...
Beware!
05/27/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Guys, beware of " supreme123" He is a PC Destructive..when i looked at the Files that he download a while ago, then after that,i saw a warning and black program that my system32 was deleted..so after rebooting my pc and it's ok now..wew..BEWARE!! he is a SCAMMER and LEECHER!!
Beware of this guy !!
07/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Beware of [email protected] he will only give you keyloggers :) Check out our conversation: [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said: Where are u From ? Roby said: Romania [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said: i`m Support in western union ur eamil gift request in site 0x33.org [email protected] (E-mail address not verified) said: