Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Barbarian Tier 16 Full Set

Discussion on Barbarian Tier 16 Full Set within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 245
Barbarian Tier 16 Full Set

Hello ,
i Sell Diablo 3 Account with 60 Barbarian' Main
Alt's :
Wizard 60
Witch Doctor 60
Monk 60
Demon Hunter 55

Barbarian is Full Tier 16
All Previous Gear Set
All Stash Tabs Unlocked
41 Milion Gold
All Craft Recipes

Photo with Main Character :

i Wait PM with Prices from you .

Old 07/16/2012, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 245
150-200 eur Buyout !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<>Mage LvL 85<>Atiesh Greatstaff of The Guardian<>Full Tier 3<>
02/01/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/860/tier3set.png http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4407/staffu.pn g Hey Peoples , i sell world of warcraft account im not original owner , i have buyed this account with long time ago, also is 100% safe and i got full details : login , password , secret question + answer, original keys and ofcourse some photo ID who will buy it ofcourse get this details caracter is avaible for transfer , also avaible for change name and everything
Selling FULL TIER 3 Level 50 WARRIOR(US)
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
FULL TIER 3 283 hit with extra 2 +18 hit runes available. Well-equipped and ready for HM ROS/GP/GS complete with turtle mount(epic). Also has about 55 DAYS remaining on the account 55 TIER 3 MARKS Tank spec with tank gear, with 190 toughness with prince hylais shield and much more. The full t3 including everything but the boots and chest (GP boots equivalent to the t3 boots), RoS chest equivalent to the t3 chest. All gear/items are epics All my essences are epics, with 40...
WoW Account LvL 85 mage full tier 11 / Vicious
06/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i would like to sell my main mage. He's been good to me for the past few years and i've clocked up alot of time on him. Regrettfully due to certern life changing curcumstances i don't have the heart to play anymore. He has Maxed proffs for tailor and Enchant Roughly around 45k gold accumilated in cash All the TBC keys if they matter to anyone.. Heres his armoury link Zamorak @ Outland - Game - World of Warcraft
WTS> Lvl 66 perfect world Barbarian FULL TANK
07/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Never mind please Gm close this thread my account has been banned for me breaking a rule :(.
WTS -> [Alliance]official WOW Rogue lvl 70 Full EPIC Tier 1
03/27/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Pm me for more infos... Lvl 70 Rogue .. Full epic tear 1 gear and Flying epic Mount 700 GOLD . WAITING FOR OFFERS