Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[D]iablo 3 Account | 2mio Gold | Lv. 60 DH

Discussion on [D]iablo 3 Account | 2mio Gold | Lv. 60 DH within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[D]iablo 3 Account | 2mio Gold | Lv. 60 DH

Hallo!
Ich verkaufe meinen Diablo 3 Account mit 2mio Gold auf dem Konto.

Bezahlungsmöglichkeiten:
  • Mooneybookers (Skrill)
  • PayPal

Preis: 40€ (Höre eure Angebote an, falls ihr mehr bietet)
Sofortkauf: 49.99€

Der Preis setzt sich aus folgendem Zusammen:

- Allgemeiner Accountwert [Investierte Zeit, etwas EQ, Level 60].
- Leichte Keykostendeckung.
- Goldwert. [2mio Gold]

Der Battle-Tag ist änderbar!

Ihr gebt first - mein Skypename lautet: phalynx1

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[D]iablo III Gold Guide & Strategies
06/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Diablo III Gold Guide & Strategies You are looking for or just are interested in Gold Making Strategies, Guides and more for Diablo III? I will share free access to a pay to visit site for helping people and the community to make some profit. Just click the sentence below and enjoy free access to some strategies on how to make gold in Diablo III and more. I will not abuse this free given opportunity at any way and I will be aware of my responsibility by this to guarantee a free...
Fast Way to farm Gold (2mio+/hour)
06/09/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Hi, at the beginning of the quest machines of war, there is a 50% chance that this dungeon can spawn. It has only 1 small floor and a 50% chance for chest of best tier lvl. Also there is allways a champion. A Run takes me between 5-10 minutes. Sometimes it just drops crap, but sometimes I get yellow 1k weapons or even legendary stuff with good stats. There are 2 possible spawns for the chest. first spawn is where i find it and 2nd spawn i show at the end of the video. Diablo 3 Inferno...
WTT Rsro 94 Int Nuker with 2mio SP left for ZSZC Account
02/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i want to trade my Account at Rsro on the Server Behepha or also called Venus for an 100+ Account on ZSZC Fire, Water or 70+ Retro. Name: Tae around 50% Sp: 1,984,000 mio Skills: Heuksal 94ff Fire 94ff Ice 94ff Gold: around 300m Special Things:
WTT Rsro 94 Int Nuker with 2mio SP left for ZCZS Account
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to trade my Account at Rsro on the Server Behepha or also called Venus for an 100+ Account on ZCZS Fire, Water or 70+ Retro. Name: Tae around 50% Sp: 1,984,000 mio Skills: Heuksal 94ff Fire 94ff Ice 94ff Gold: around 300m Special Things: