Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying high end d3 account. US

Discussion on Buying high end d3 account. US within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying high end d3 account. US

I'm looking for a fully geared any character, and a lot of gold account. Looking to pay up to 550usd. Looking to buy ASAP! MESSAGE ME!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying EU-W High elo account
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone , i want to buy a account in Eu-w which it might has min:10 rune page's // 25-35 skin's // 60-93 skin's // and many runes :3! Also i would like elo to be + 1600! Thanks ^^
Buying account with high lvl char on Storm
12/18/2011 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
Hello, Im buying an account with an high lvl char on Storm pm or write here
[S] Buying high ELO NA Account.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Must have appropriate runes and variety of champions. I don't care about the skins. Please contact me through skype @ wonjoo90
Buying> High Level Rohan PH Account (Marea Server)
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 5 Replies
Please PM me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall - Is it a close-beta or an open-beta account?
buying good/high lvl account on silkroad
10/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm buying a good and high level account on silkroad. It has to have a lot of money on it, well geared, good skills. I can trade you stuff in runescape or guildwars.